Shopping in the Mall part 2

Recap: Madi had her shopping spree. She went to Prada, H&M, and Abercrombie and Fitch. She bought a bunch of clothes. Now we are onto Callie and Harry's shopping spree.

                                                               *Callie's POV*

"Okay." Harry said. "Lets go off separate ways and get each other gifts."

"Okay, see you at 4:35.

                                                       *Harry's POV*

The door did a ding dong as I walked through the door. I was going to get Callie a necklace with a her name on one side and I love you on the other side. I hopped that Taffy Devine had those.

"Hello." the cashier said. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could put a name on one side of a necklace and I love you on the other side?" I asked.

"Umm. We actually don't do that. But you can buy two separate necklaces with her name on one and I love you on the other and put it in a speech bubble." said the cashier.

"Okay, I guess I can do that." I said

"Okay. Well come back in like 25 minutes and it will be ready because they have to be custom made." the cashier said.

"Okay." I said. It was 4:00 PM when I had left the store to go do some quick shopping for myself.

                                                    *Callie's POV*

I walked away and was on my way to get Hazza his gifts. I had already known what I was getting him, a couple Jack Wills sweatshirts. I was off to Jack Wills. It was 4:05 PM. I had a half hour to get to Jack Wills and get the sweatshirts and meet Harry at 4:35 PM. I found the store rather quickly and it was 4:15 and I went straight to the cashier.

"Um. Do you have any Jack Wills sweatshirts in Pink, Red, and Blue?" I asked.

"Yes. We do. Follow me." the cashier said.

I read her nametag and it said Anna. She lead me right to the section where all the Jack Wills sweatshirts were. I thanked her and went to find the sweatshirts I wanted to buy. I picked the ones that looked like they would fit Harry best since I didn't ask him what size he was. I found the pink, red, and blue sweatshirts rather quick. By the time I made it to the cashier and bought the sweatshirts and was on my way to meet Harry it was 4:28 PM. I had to hurry cause we were meeting at 4:35 at the food court so we could exchange gifts. I got to the food courts just in time, it was 4:34 PM when I arrived there.

                                                          *Harry's POV*

I had just finished shopping when I remembered that I had to get back to Taffy Devine and pick up the necklaces I had got for Callie at 4:25 PM. Right now it was 4:20 so I rushed over to Taffy Devine which took me 5 minutes to get to. I finally reached Taffy Devine and went to the cashier.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes. I ordered a couple necklaces at 4 and u said they would be ready in 25 minutes since they had to be custom made and one said Callie and the other said I love you." I replied.

"Oh yes. Those are ready, let me go get them really quick. Do you want them giftwrapped?" She asked.

"Sure, I would love them giftwrapped. Thank you." I said back as kindly as possible.

"No problem. It comes to a total of 80 euros." She said.

I paid her and said thank you as I ran out the door and started heading to the food court to meet Callie because it was 4:32 PM and it took at least 5 minutes to get to the food court. I hope she wont mind that I am a couple minutes late. I was at the food court in no time. I got to the food court at 4:36 PM. We exchanged gifts and she got me a couple Jack Wills sweatshirts. She was really happy about the gifts I got her. She told me she loved me to, right before the others got back and saw us.

A/N: Next will be Hayley and Zayn's shopping trip. Thanks for reading. Any criticism is appreciated as long as it is done politely. I would really appreciate it that you guys aren't quiet. COMMENT/FAN/VOTE/LIKE. Thanks. Goodnight