Waking Up

Recap: I had broken my left arm and had a concussion I didn't wake up in the hospital though. I woke up in...

                                                              *Callie's POV*

I was waking up from falling backwards on the concrete ground. I woke up with a tall person with brown hair sitting next to me. There was no way I was in the hospital like I was supposed to. I had a cast on my left arm and was in a sling. The person introduced himself as Louis Tomlinson. Louis called Harry out to tell him that I woke up. Harry came out. He asked how I was feeling and I said I was feeling and I said I was feeling fine. I had just woke up and was trying to figure out whose house I was in. I sat there on the couch thinking about whose house I was in. Louis and Harry were here. OMG. I am in one direction's house! Harry Styles was the one who save me from my psycho boyfriend.

                                                        *Harry's POV* 

"Well I have to go. I have to do something with Taylor." I said.

I ran out the door and there right in front of me was my girlfriend Taylor Swift. I needed to break up with her. She was going to be super jealous because Callie was cuter than her. Taylor gets jealous really easily. She was becoming a real bitch now. She really was changing into a bitch now a days.

"Hey Taylor. Instead of going to the movies I need to talk to you and it isn't worth going to the movies because then I would be done talking half way through the drive to the movies." I explained.

"Okay, Sure." She replied.

"Taylor, I really don't know how to say this. You have become a real bitch lately and we need to break up." I explained.

"What do you mean?!" She asked.

"You have changed. You aren't the girl I fell in love with. So we are done." I explained in further detail.

                                                                  *Callie's POV*

                            *Niall came out of his room and was surprised to see that I was awake*

"I have to go do something." Niall said to Louis.

"Are you going to break up with Perrie?" Louis asked

"Yeah, I am. She really hasn't been the same." Niall replied simply.

                                  *Niall opened the door to walk out and Harry walked in*

"That was quick." Louis stated.

"Yeah, I broke up with her." Harry simply replied.

"Oh, Why?" Louis asked.

"She has changed so much since we started dating and she was being a real bitch to me and you guys, she was mocking the band, and said bad/rude things about you guys on our dates." Harry replied rather quickly. "Where is everyone else?" Harry asked.

"Well Niall went to break up with Perrie, Zayn is in his room, Liam is still at Dani's house, Callie and I are about to watch brother bear. Care to join us?" Louis asked.