Telling Secrets

• Dedicated to Marielee Storms

Recap: Madi and Lizy I need to talk to you. Harry talk to everyone else about that thing please.

                                                                   *Callie's POV*

"Okay, so you guys know how I love Harry right? Like he's my favorite?" I ask

"Yeah, why does this matter?" Lizy and Madi respond simultaneously.

"It matters because me and Harry are together. Like dating. Boyfriend, girlfriend." I answer.

"I though he was with Taylor Swift." Lizy says.

"He broke up with her today." I said.

"Why?" Madi asked.

"Because she wasn't the same and she was being a real bitch to him." I said back.

"Well we are very happy for you!" Lizy and Madi respond simultaneously again.

                                                         *Harry's POV*

"Okay. This is really hard to say especially since I just got out of a relationship, but Callie and I are dating." Harry said excitedly.

"Wow." Louis said.

"That's great." Liam said.

"I'm happy for you." Zayn and Niall said.

"That's great. I know Callie has been in love with you since you went on the x-factor. You have always been her favorite out of one direction." Will responded.

                                                       *Madi, Lizy, and Callie Walk in*

                                                                    *Madi's POV*

"Well, since you are all here including one direction, Haley is my sister. We have been e-mailing for the past month. I just recently found out she was my sister. She has been in and out of foster care since she was 2 years old." I announced.

"That's awesome!" Ale said. "Well not about the in and out of foster care but about being sisters."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Lizy and Callie ask simultaneously.

"Because I didn't think she was my sister. I just found out she was my sister like 2 days ago." I said.

A/N: Sorry this is so short. I will be making chapter lengths vary so the length of the chapters depends on the topic of the chapter.