chapter ten

Allison and Lydia were sitting with Chris Argent at the spy network that Stiles and Scott worked in. They were all going to have a meeting because no one knew who was who and the other spy agency was somehow convinced that Allison and Lydia worked for the Fraudulenti.

Stiles and Scott walked in with their Director. As they walked in, Chris stood up and tilted his head, "John Stilinski?"

"Chris Argent?" He asked.

"Woah wait, you two know each other?" Stiles asked.

"Are you kidding me?" Chris asked, "John and I were best friends back in the day."

Allison and Lydia exchanged glances. They had no clue what was going on and it seemed like Stiles and Scott were confused as well. 

Chris and John soon sat down next to each other, then Scott and Stiles sat down across from Lydia and Allison. The two girls were still pissed off for being accused of working with the Fraudulenti, and that was one of the many things that were to be discussed in this meeting.

"So, Chris, I would just like to apologize for the fact that my organization suspected two of your spies. When I found that Allison and Lydia were part of the Secret Agency of Spies, I knew we were going to get into huge trouble." John said and Lydia rolled her eyes.

"What even is the other organization?" 

"Lydia." Chris said in a tone of voice that was telling her to be more respectful, "This is the second biggest organization. They handle problems more low-key than the ones we handle."

"Do you guys have an agency name?" Allison then asked, still clearly confused about the face why she was never told that there was another spy agency.

"We just call ourselves The Organization. Nothing special, noting fancy like the way you guys do it." The Head of the organization explained. "Now you two girls, are you the best spies out there?"

"Then why are you handling a case with the Fraudulenti?" Allison questioned.

"Yes." Lydia replied then Chris raised his eyebrow at her and she sighed, "We're some of the best spies, not the best."

"I was watching the tape of you guys attacking Stiles and it was wonderful. He's one of the best spies but against you guys, he doesn't stand a chance."

"Not true!" Stiles frowned at his father but was also embarrassed by the fact he got his ass kicked.

"Son, they broke out of metal chains. Someone has to be really good to do that."

"We do intense training." Allison shrugged.

"Anyway." Chris Argent spoke, changing the subject. "If any other person was head of The Organization, then I would be upset but since you are a close friend, I will let it slide. From this point on, we need to figure what to do. I have about six spies stationed at UC Davis."

John Stilinski nodded in surprise, "I only have two, but I'll tell you this. Our agencies can work together because the more people we have the better."

"Not necessarily." Chris replied, "It will seem too obvious to the Fraudulenti. Plus, Allison and Lydia don't play well with other."

"Clearly." Stiles muttered, leaning back in his chair.

"Look, I really don't wanna take the boys off this mission. They've been working hard to get to this point and I think it would strengthen both of us to have everyone working together. This could help us." The Director said, trying to persuade his old friend to agree.

Allison laughed, "Yeah, and Lydia and I are doing this mission because we think it'll be fun."

"The girls have a point." Scott said, "I mean, they wear high heels and dresses to fight. It'll be better to throw them off this mission."

"I was wearing four inch heels when I fought Stiles." Lydia said.

Allison stood up, "I will end you."

"Sit down." Chris told his daughter and she rolled her eyes, sitting back down at her chair.

"Scott is much more unattractive now." Allison whispered and Lydia nodded.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you."

"Clearly, the boys need a lesson on just how well Allison and Lydia can fight since a gun being pointed at Stiles head isn't clear enough." John announced, "Come on, Chris."

Chris took a few moments to think but eventually replied, "I'm fine with them working together."

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Lydia exclaimed.

------------------

Scallison and Stydia working together.... this should be interesting.

I'm sorry for the lack up dates. I'm gonna try updating more since school starts soon and I want to finish most of my stories before school starts.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! (You can also check out Allison and Lydia's outfits on my polyvore which is 'teenwxlves')