Chocolate Marshmallows~ - Norway x OC!Hawaii

The spacious living room provided the perfect place for a get-together or hangout place. At this moment, it was just a let's-go-bother-Lukas-like-usual-at-his-house ritual, as a petit brunette was on her stomach on the fuzzy rug, flipping through some Q&A cards, while a supposedly 'uninterested' blonde sat on the couch nearby.

"What do you see me as?" Akira read the question from the card and looked up, staring at the apathetic blonde in front of her. "Ha! Confession time, Lukas!" her chocolate eyes sparkled with determination.

The blonde didn't appear to care as his cerulean eyes stared out the window and concentrated on the scenery. 'How am I suposed to confess to the stupid oblivious girl?' was the thouht that ran through his mind at the moment. But the question that the brunette had asked had broken his concentration. "...What'd you say?"

Akira huffed, repeating the question slowly and deliberaty. "What...do...you...see...me...as...?"

Without batting an eyelash, Lukas answered bluntly, "A marshmallow."

"..."

There was a slight pause, and Lukas assumed the game was done, but nooo~ As he stood to leave, he was suddenly tackled by a flailing brunette. "WHAT?!" She pouted. "What's that supposed to mean???"

Lukas stared down at the top of Akira's head. "What? You asked me what I thought of you, and I said, 'Marshmallow.' There's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

Akira clenched onto his shirt, her brown orbs flashing. "Does that mean...you think I look...FAT?!"

Lukas couldn't help but [mentally] facepalm. So that's what she's worried about... he shook his head. "No...I was saying you're like a marshmallow because they're sweet and soft. Marshmallows are fun to play with, and the best ones are the mini ones." At this, he ruffled the petit brunette's hair, making her show a face of chagrin. It felt weird...talking this much, so the blonde decided to shut up after that, otherwise, who knows? He could have gone on and on, for all he knew...

"Chocolate."

His sky blue orbs met her chocolate ones. "What?"

Akira grinned widely, looking up at him. "I think you're chocolate. Sometimes bitter, sometimes sweet. But the best is bittersweet."