Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver - Luka x Zane

Why was she always talking so much?

The ravenette lounging in the chair was ranting on and on, her sharp emerald eyes trained on the faces of her friend who was studying in the room.  "...and I mean, like, he was such a jerk!  Then I totally beat him in a duel and-"

Why was she in his room in the first place?

"-and then he went to his senpai, crying.  I mean, seriously?  He's so weak!"

"If you don't mind," Zane cooly spoke, eyes still trained on his book, "I'm trying to study."

"..." Luka made a pouting face.  "No," she pulled the books away from his hands.  "You should listen to my superbly annoying day!" the ravenette decided, sitting in front of the blue-haired boy so he would concentrate on what she was saying.  "Like I was saying earlier, I can't believe that guy was so weak in the first place!  He was being all boastful and stuff, s-"

He had enough.  "Hey," Zane suddenly looked at her straight in the eye with all seriousness.  Luka's next words faltered, unsure of what was going on.  And before her mind could register what was going on, Zane leaned over, crashing his lips into hers.  And, comically, Luka's face was:  "?!?!"

"Listen to me the first time.  Next time," he grumbled, his eyes having a dangerous glint, "I'm using duct tape.  It's more effective."  Zane picked up his discarded book on the bed and continued to read.

"O///O..." Luka was stuttering nonsense.  "H-Hey!  You can't do that!"

His dark azul eyes pierced into her emerald ones.  "What did I just say about silence."

"A-Ah, 'mmph's the word," she raised her hands in defense, shakily laughing.  "Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.  Got it~"

-------------------------------------------

Zane stood, staring out the window with one hand slipped into his pocket halfway.  It had been a while since she had last been here, and he couldn't help but feel regret.  His fingertips brushed over the card's edge in his pocket as he pensively stood, deep in thought.

Why did she have to be so silent now?

======================

A/N:  A-Angst...? :3  Haha, lol~  Here you go, Onii~<3  It was short, but it's because...LIFE HAPPENS.