Apologized Enough

"It makes me sick every time you apologize."

I laid on the floor, staring at the ceiling as my arms supported the back of my head.  The words kept ringing in my mind, over and over again.

Was I really...that annoying?

I closed my eyes slowly, exhaling slowly.

I tried so hard...to make you happy, but you ended up being...annoyed?

A frown tugged at my lips, but I tried not to.  It wouldn't have done me any good anyways...

===[Flashback]===

 "I'm truly sorry about that," I rubbed my elbow, staring in dismay at the papers scattered all over the floor.  Bending down, I began to pick up the papers strewn around.

You just smiled.  "No, really, it was my fault for running into you."

"Ah..but I wasn't looking where I was going...again," I muttered, looking away.

"Why do you apologize all the time?"

"Eh?  Pardon?"

"You're pardoned~" You teased.  "No, but seriously, you're always apologizing and stuff...makes me wonder..."

"Oh?  Sorry, don't worry about me," I tried to wave it off.

"See?  There you went again..."

"S-Sorry!"

"Can't you say anything else?"

"Um...I love you?"

"Better.  But it still needs a bit of work~"

===[End]===

How did it turn from that to this?  You didn't even talk to me anymore...you didn't even acknowledge me.

W-What did I do?

=======

A/N:  Hmmm...too long of an explanation, too short of time~ :D  Do I really apologize too much?  The question is directed to whomever this is dedicated to~

2 August 2013