Florist Angel (=θωθ=)

Okay, so my mom made this up, purely just for fun, and I decided to post it. Made me laugh a bit when she said it was just like a Korean drama.  It's an inspiration from one of my favorite teachers about how he met his wife.  D:  I MISS HIM SO MUCH...  'Kay, imagine this in a flower shop...IMAGINE IT.  I'M WATCHING YOU...  T u T

===

 "Now let's see~" the tall slender brunette checked his watch, grinning a bit as his hazel eyes gleamed in anticipation.  "I'm early to the blind date by twenty minutes.  Haah, I'm good~"  He casually slipped his hand into his coat pocket and leaned against the wall of the building by the bus stop, waiting for his date.

As his eyes traveled down the street, he noticed a little flower boutique on the corner of the street.  Of course, it would be courteous of him to grab some flowers for his blind date - whoever she was - and he had nineteen minutes to spare.

He browsed the brightly colored displays splashed with daisies and roses and walked into the boutique, a ringing bell notifying the owner of a new customer.  No one was at the counter, though, and the brunette continued to meander through the store.  However, his attention was brought to someone carrying a large bouquet of irises to set on the counter.  He walked over and smiled, saying, "Ah, these are beautiful.  I might buy some," and the words died on his lips when he saw the flower bearer.

Beautiful luscious golden honey brown hair that was swept up in a perfect bun except for one sole strand framing a perfectly heart-shaped face brightened with a smile...dark chocolate orbs with flecks of...was that gold?

The brunette was so caught up by her beauty that he didn't even notice the young woman approach him and ask if he needed any help.  "S-Sorry, I was a bit caught off guard with your beauty," he quickly covered up with a smooth smile and nodded towards her.

Imagine the look he received in return as the woman glanced quizzically at him.  "P-Pardon?!" she blushed bright red.

-

After he left the flower shop, he suddenly glanced at his watch.  "Holy smokes!  I'm late!" he dashed off, totally forgetting to buy flowers in the first place.

===

; A ; MR K....I MISS CHUU AND YOUR CUTE WIFFLE AND KIDDOS SO MUCHHHH.  PLEASE COME BACK TO VISIT US FROM MICHIGANNN....TT n TT  It's not the same w/o you...