Following Dreams - Totsuka (K)

Walking home alone in the dark was scary already. Walking home with someone trailing behind you is another thing. Walking home with someone you know trailing behind you and happily singing is...you didn't know how to describe it, but it was making you feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Oi, Totsuka-san," you couldn't help but turn around to frown (with a blush) at the brunette trailing behind you. "How long do you intend to stalk me like that?"

"Hm~? Aha, _(name)_-chan is so funny~ I'm not stalking you!" Totsuka grinned, stopping in his singing, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "I'm just following you home~"

You pouted. "Well, I'd rather walk with you than have you follow behind me. It's unnerving," you mutter, mainly to yourself.

"But, _(name)_-chann!!!" Totsuka was suddenly flailing, as if you had said something taboo. "I can't do that!"

"E-Eh?!" you suddenly paused, surprised. "T-Totsuka-san...why can't you?" you faltered, suddenly self conscious as to whether you wanted to hear the answer or not.

With a flourish of his hand, Totsuka tapped his index finger on your nose lightly. "Don't you remember what Kusanagi-sensei said he read in the newspaper horascope the other day~? 'Follow your dreams.' I'm just following his advice~" Totsuka winked, suddenly very close to you.

You were going to ask the brunette what he meant when the thought suddenly was absorbed by your very dense head. "T-T-T-Totsuka-san!!!"

Totsuka merely laughed and leaned his forehead against yours. "Now, shall I follow my dreams home~?"

---

EXTENDED ENDING TO THROW YOU OFF:

It's not fair...when he left, he also left his dreams behind...