Someone dear to me

"Kibum" he said. Standing up Jonghyun looked over at the door and down to kibum.

"You can go now"he said pointing to the door. Kibum looked at the boy with wide eyes and rolled them tsking the boy in the action. 

"Im not leaving" Kibum said standing up and walking away from Jonghyun to go explore the house. The shorter boy stomped his feet, crossed his arms and followed to where the blond was going. The blond entered a small room, the color was faded and it seemed really dusty. It looked like it could collapse at any second, but there was something that caught the boys eyes. In the corner there was a stand, old but it held something on top. A picture. Kibums curiosity got the best of him, so he carefully walked to the stand, the frame seemed to be old but it was well dusted. The picture inside was more captivating. There mid body stood a beautiful young woman, brown golden long hair flowing down on her shoulders. She had a captivating smile on her lips, full of love and compassion. His eyes were big and round even if she was smiling. The twinkle in her eyes and smile made even kibum smile at the woman in the picture. 

"She's beautiful" Kibum murmured, but was still heard by jonghyun, whom just stood behind him watching how he looked at the picture. 

"Was" Jonghyun whispered. 

"What?" kibum asked placing the picture back and turning to Jonghyun. 

"She's dead" Jonghyun said brushing through kibum and picking up the frame. He smiled at the lady as he wiped the glass.  He didn't know why he had told kibum something like that, something he never had the nerve to believe in even himself.

"I-Im sorry" Kibum said bowing down to Jonghyun in shame. Jonghyun didn't say anything, he just placed the frame back on its place and walked out of the room. Kibum bit his bottom lip at his stupidness, even though it wasn't exactly his fault. Its not like he did anything, but he still felt bad. Murmuring a sorry to the picture he walked out of the room. He found Jonghyun bent down on the floor. 

"U-Uh J-Jonghyun?" He took careful steeps closer to jonghyun to only jump back screaming in terror when instead of Jonghyuns face there was the wolf that scared him last time he had come.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled pushing back jonghyun making him fall. Jonghyun took the mask off, he was bitting his bottom lip hard to not laugh but when he looked at kibums face he couldn't hold it. He laughed on the floor trowing his head back slapping the floor continuously. 

"Stop laughing you jerk!" kibum exclaimed folding his arms and stomping his feet. He was mad at Jonghyun for scaring him like that, after he made him think he was most likely crying. But he was relieved to have found that the wolf that scared him wasn't a real wolf it was just a jerk with a mask. Jonghyun regained himself and stared at the pouting boy above him.  The air seemed to stop as they stared at each other, everything stopped around them. The younger boy feeling his cheeks flush he tore his gaze away from the 'monster' that still played on the floor. 

"Why did you come back?" the question rolled out of Jonghyuns mouth before he even processed what he said. He didn't want to ask or know why the boy had come back, yet deep down he kind of did. No one ever had found this small hidden house and then after so many years a crying broken boy finds it. Why? How? And why did he come back?  Jonghyun was a boy who was taught that paupers were uncivilized and poor therefore weren't allowed to hang or even say a word to them. He was taught that he was a higher class he shouldn't be around lower classes. He never really cared about all those teachings yet he followed them. He was with the hight society, he didn't treat the small people bad but he didn't treat them good either. But here he was talking to someone he has never met before, someone he doesn't know the class of.  But he didn't care....

He didn't care...

He didn't.

"I.... I was curious" came the small voice bringing back to his thoughts.  Curious of what? he thought. This was his small place, no one was curious of this small place. No one knew about this place, only him. He was always here, the loneliness driving him mad sometimes, but when he remembered of the person that used to live here, the person that was still inside his heart he felt happy. 

"I don't know.... I-I think its comforting here..... like its peaceful and welcoming. Despite that its old and falling down" the smaller boy said chuckling softly at the end of his sentence. He looked down at Jonghyun with a smile and sat down across from him. There was a table in the house but there wasn't any chairs, it was odd but he didn't think to much into it. The floor might have been dirty but his feet wanted to rest, so he didn't mind. He sensed that the boy across him was watching him with curious eyes so he played with his fingers and looked up to catch the curious eyes on his. He quickly looked away and let out a breath.

"S-so do you live here?" he asked hesitantly.   

"What?! N-...... I mean yes..." Jonghyun answered looking away from the other boy. Kibum looked at I'm skeptically but let it go as placed his hands down and rested his body back.  Nodding he looked at the room they had come out of. There were some things he wanted answers to but he didn't know if it would make the elder feel bad. Letting his gaze fall to the other boy he notice the boy quickly turn his head the other direction. Smiling to himself for catching the boy staring at him he decided to ask "That picture.... who is she?" 

Jonghyun glanced back at him then at the room a small smile forming on his lips.

"Someone very dear to me" he answered simply with a smile dancing on his face.

A/N: Ok so I thought Kai nim isn't this a bit too short? But then I thought But mostly all my chapters are this long. So heheh idk >< Tell me would you guys like them to be longer?