Morning sun

The night sky was still up when Jonghyun awoke. It wasn't night, the sky just made it seem that way. It was bright early in the morning, but the sky was still dark. He was used to waking up early, like a routine. He knew they couldn't stay longer in the house, he didnt know about kibum but he was in big trouble if he didn't get home. His body was freezing cold, even more than last night. The blond boy next to him was cold too, he could feel it, every time he shook from the cold air. Smiling sadly he rubbed the boys arm up and down to try and make it less cold. He stopped his movements and called the boys name quietly hoping to awaken the boy. He called once again as he was getting no answer from him. Kibum was still deep sleep in dream land, although he was cold he was still sleeping. It was Korea. Jonghyun gave up on trying and wake up the boy so he untagled the boys arms from his waist. Sighing he left to find something noisy. He knew where he could find one though, he kept a horn on his broken tile. Smiling evily he took the horn out of it's place and went back to the room.

Kibum was made into a ball, covering himself from the cold that suddenly hit him harder.

Jonghyun walked closer and called him again.

"Kibum wake up" but the latter didn't make an effort to move, or open his eyes. Placing the horn next to the younger Jonghyun pressed it making a loud noise.

Kibum woke up startled rose, shock written all over his face. The sound was still resonating around his head, as if it was still there. When his senses kicked back he glared at the giggling idiot and made a dash, talking the shorter boy. Jonghyun hit the floor with a 'humph'. Kibum stragled him playfully as he grabbed the horn from the oldest hands. He pressed the horn making a loud sound, making Jonghyun cover his ears cringing.

"Yeah it hurts right!" he retorted throwing the horn to the side and getting off the older.

"You wouldn't wake up so it was my only option" Jonghyun answered pouting. The taller boy rolled his eyes as he took the darkness surrounding them. Then he remembered how mad his grandma was going to be because he didn't come home last night, she might think he got eaten by warewolfs or something.

Jonghyun watched the boy panicking, he snapped his fingers to get the attention of the younger. Kibum snapped his head to Jonghyun, remembering where he was.

"We need to leave...." Jonghyun said walking out of the room. Kibum was puzzled once again, he ran after the boy, once he caught up he spoke his question "we?" he asked.

"Hpmm?" Jonghyun asked not undertanding what the younger was getting at.

"You said we need to leave" he said waving a finger between them.

"Ah! Yeah I meant I will walk with you.... Since its still dark..." Jonghyun said. Kibum formed an 'oh' with his mouth as he nodded.

Both boys started walking into the forest. The shorter boy but his lip, he was seriously going to be in big trouble. The boy had bought his arrow just in case some forest animal attacked them. He felt insecure even if he was 'armed' though. The sky was still dark and the tall trees made it even darker and scarier. He tried not to shriek every time they heard a noise, or they stepped on branches, which happened very often. The forest felt so different in the dark, he would never do this ever again.

"J-jonghyun!..." Kibum called with a small voice. He was scared, scared of the dark, scared of all the noises. But he couldn't do anything to make them go away. Jonghyun hummed looking around the dark forest. The younger jumped slightly when he stepped on a twig. He took jonghyun's arm and hugged it tightly against his arms, relaxing slightly. The latter jumped when Kibum hugged his arm, he didn't know what to say or do so he just let the younger hang to his arm as he continued to walk.

They continued to walk along the forest, the sun has started to come out, Kibum knew his way home, somehow. He has been coming to the forest a lot but at night it was different. They made some wrong turns so they were taking long, once they finally found the road Kibum let go of jonghyun's arm and smiled.

"I know my way from here.... Umm you can come home with me...." Kibum said. He remembered the older told him he lived alone in the forest.

"I would be glad to but I can't" the latter answered playing nervously with his hands.

"Why not?" Kibum asked, his smile fading.

" I ... Have something to do..." he said shrugging his shoulders, avoiding the younger's eyes. Kibum nodded pushing his hands inside his pants pockets.

"I'll get going then." Kibum mumbled as he walked away. Jonghyuns stayed watching him, once he was sure the younger was out of sight he ran on the opposite direction of the younger.

He knew he was going to be late. So he ran faster hoping to get there less late, his short legs werent helping him though. He huffed in and out running faster.

He came face to face with the huge gate, he was out of breath but he ringed the bell. He remembered about the bow on his back so he quickly took it off and threw it on a nearby bush. Just in time the gate opened, he rushed inside quickly going to his room. He didn't bother to change he just lunged into the bed covering himself. He smiled under the covers, the warm covers that made his body feel like he was engulfed by the sun after spending a lifetime in Antarctica.

His warmth did not endure long though.

"Your father would like to see you" a maid interrupted. Jonghyun groaned but got of his bed. When the woman left he changed chlothing and headed to his father's office. He flattened his clothe and entered the office.

Once he stepped inside his father looked up and asked clammy, yet stern.

"Where were you?"

A/N: Hai guys~ so I've had a lot of homework since school started and I'm really behind on my fics>< so I wanna apologize for updating so late. Hope you guys like this update ^-^ please comment what you think. Please forgive for any errors ><