Without You

"Im sorry, so so so sorry~"  Jonghyun cried hugging the younger tighter. "I know I shouldn't even be here, that I shouldn't have come because I don't deserve you" The latter stood motionless with his eyes closed hoping this was just his imagination and that he was just hearing things. 

"Kibum, I love you" just hearing things, he had to be. He wouldn't be able to take it. "I realized it too late, all those times we spent together, that little tug in my heart, how could I be so stupid" just hearing things.  "I wanted to hold you so bad, but I couldn't" let this be just a dream. "I-I realized then, whenever you weren't by my side how much I missed you, how I craved for you to be next to me. But you weren't there."

"Kibum I realized this too late, I was afraid" tears started to roll down his cheeks, "Afraid of what I was feeling. With just a glance from you my heart started to jump, my eyes would jump everywhere but when you weren't looking they were fixed on you." The stillness from the younger was getting him more nervous and scared. 

"I....Kibum-" letting go of the embrace he took a step back and looked at the younger whom was still as a rock. Slowly his gaze rose up to meet Jonghyuns, "I-" silencing with a finger to his mouth Jonghyun said, "-Please, just hold me for a minute" and embraced him again. "Just a minute and ill leave" he said softly closing his eyes taking in the sweet cotton candy smell of the younger. 

"Jong-"

"Please" silently kibum closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around him. 

(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू) 

His steps were slow and heavy, with each step he took it felt like he was falling down. His arms swinging by his side, his head down and million of things going through his eyes. There were no words to explain how he feels, opening the door to his mothers old room he looked inside, but this time he couldn't smile. He saw the first day they met here, when Kibum walked in here without his permission, the day that things started to change for him. From the beginning he should have seen, but he couldn't, he was blind. Blinded by this stupid world, by the rules, by the distaste of this world.

"Mom" jonghyun called kneeling down to the table where his mothers picture was at, "I'm tired-" he said looking down at the dusty floor, "-can't I just go to where you are ? because I don't think I can live here anymore..." raising his head to the picture he caressed her face through the glass and closed his eyes. "My mind is blank" he said keeping his eyes closed, "I don't know what to do, can you please come and take me with you? I never liked father anyway, please mother-" his words were cut short as another voice entered the room, "NO!!" just as Jonghyun was about to turn his head, a pair of arms came wrapping around his torso as a sweet scent flew through his nostrils. 

"Please-I...please-"

"Kibummie?" jonghyun coughed up, "what-what are yo doing here?" he asked confused as the younger hugged him tighter. "I came after you" kibum answered placing his head on the latters shoulder. "After me?" Jonghyun asked, "Yes" kibum answered, "and after I heard you I was scared you would kill your self" he noted.

"Kill myself?" jonghyun questioned trying to turn his head but decided against it since kibums head was right there, "I wasn't going to kill myself, although maybe I feel like it but I would probably hire someone else to do it since I wouldn't be able to do it myself" he stated matter of factly. 

"Oh" kibum said retracting his arms from the older and moving back, "well this is awkward" he said scratching his head. Jonghyun laughed at the younger and turned to him nudging him on the shoulder, "Your so cute" he said making the younger flush and pout at the same time. 

"Did you really come for me?" Jonghyun asked, "Yeah, I ran like crazy, look at me I'm all sweaty" the younger answered swatting his clothe away from his body. Chuckling Jonghyun came closer to him and embraced him, "Yah~ I said I was sweaty not cold" kibum whispered but embraced the latter nonetheless. 

"Will you stay with me?" Jonghyun whispered, "I need you" he continued on, "meeting you was a turning point for me, you make my life complete, its like a whole new world out there when I'm with you" keeping quiet kibum untangled his arms from him and stepped back a bit, "Jongie~" he cooed. 

"Kibum, things won't be easy but as long as you run with me, as long as you stay with me, walk with me, laugh with me, cry with me, and just simply hold on to me, we will get through everything together, I promise and thats a promise I won't break, and I promise to that promise too~" he said with a small smirk as the younger rolled his eyes playfully. 

"Idiot" kibum said punching him playfully. 

A/N: Okay this was the most puckish  chapter I wrote but I feel great XD hehe hope you guys enjoy nevertheless and yes it is the FINAL CHAPTER, so yeah thats the end, the rest is up to you guys imagination~ Thank you for sticking with my suckish writing guys >< thank you for supporting me~ I love you all. SPOILER I will be writing another Jongkey because why not! They are my life so I can't do anything else, so stay tuned please if youd like to read it, I'm actually kind of exited because it has more seasoning to it XP Its sort of different from what I've written before. Oh and if you haven't done so already check out my other fics, and follow me if you'd like~ Also don't be afraid to message me~ Im always on the lookout for new friends to meet all over the world.  Okay world, this has been Kai with another finished Jongkey fic, thank you for your support and follow or subscribe (Whatever its called) if you'd like. Goodbye for now my little dinofreaks.