"Will you be my tiny dancer?"

***
THIS SONG IS TINY DANCER BY ELTON JOHN, AND YOU'LL FIGURE OUT WHY I PUT IT UP A LITTLE LATER IN THIS CHAPTER.
***

It was the day of prom, and everything was going smoothly, until I got a text from Harry.

From: Daddy
Hi baby, I saw your dress yesterday, just picturing your body in that makes my cöck throb.

To: Daddy
How do you know what my dress looks like?

From: Daddy
Your mum came by and showed me, it looks lovely.

To: Daddy
I hate you! Just leave my life!

From: Daddy
You'll regret saying that, baby doll.

I rolled my eyes and didn't reply.

I got into the shower and washed my hair and body. When I got out, I dried off and put my hair in curlers. Old school, I know, but they really worked, and my mom helped. I slid on my dress and did my makeup better than I ever did before, and put my pumps on.

I looked at myself in the mirror, adjusted my dress until I was satisfied, and went downstairs.

When my moms eyes laid on me, she gasped and pulled me into a hug.

"Honey, you look so beautiful!" She complimented.

I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too."

I heard a knock at the door, and walked over to open it.

There stood my very well put together and handsome boyfriend.

I nearly fainted looking at how good he looked, and to think, he was all mine.

"Wow, you look, absolutely gorgeous." He gushed.

I smiled, blushing. "Thanks Luke. You look amazing." Like Jesus Christ himself.

He laughed. Shït. I obviously said it out loud. I mentally punched myself in the face and stepped outside with him.

My mom began taking lots of pictures of us, which she would probably end up making a photo album of.

After around 20 minutes, we got into Luke's car, and we were off to the park. When we arrived, there were multiple cars and limos in the parking lot, making it almost impossible for us to find a parking place. There was one place left, so Luke pulled up and parked.

We held hands, walked to the part of the park where the photos would be taken, and had big smiles plastered on our faces.

With Harry or without Harry, my night would be perfect.

We began taking pictures, I took a few with my best friend, Casey, and Luke took some with Ashton, Michael, and Calum.

Soon enough, it was time for pictures with your date, and all of the people at prom. Like, the group picture.

Harry, being the idiot he is, chose to be the camera man. So, he was taking everyone's picture. He'd probably make sure mine a Luke's picture was blurry or something.

As Luke wrapped his arms around me, I saw a pang of jealous wipe over Harry's face. I smirked, but quickly smiled as he took the picture.

"This will be sent to your houses the day after prom." He mumbled as we walked off.

Eventually, the pictures stopped, and the party bus came to pick us up. When I walked in, I wasn't really surprised to see a dance pole.

Casey immediately started "dancing" on it and laughing her ass off. Everyone started laughing, and that's the moment when I knew, that night was going to be perfect.

When we finally got to the actual prom, and everyone filed out of the bus. Once everyone was in, music started playing. The first song was, 'Lean On' by Major Lazor, which was on of my favorite songs.

They played a bunch of EDM music, but about an hour into the prom, they played 'Tiny Dancer' by Elton John, which was a slower song.

Luke grabbed my hands, and began slow dancing with me.

"Will you be my tiny dancer?" He asked.

I giggled. "Of course."

I saw Harry staring at me in the corner of my eye, but at this point, I just didn't care. Dancing with Luke wasn't just to make Harry jealous. I wasn't with Luke to make Harry jealous. I really didn't care anymore. I was with Luke for my own happiness, because Luke made me happy. Luke made me feel something.

After the song ended, everyone started clapped. My face turned pale as I looked around. Everyone was staring at Luke and I. Holy shït. My pale face soon went away, as I laughed realized what we just did. They were clapping for us. We grabbed each other's hands, and bowed, laughing.

We sat at the bar type thing and got 2 waters, since that was the only thing you could get.

"ROSE! OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO CUTE!" Casey yelled, coming over to us, enfolding me in a hug.

"We didn't really expect that." I said.

"Yeah, I thought everyone else was slow dancing." Luke said, chuckling.

"I REQUESTED IT AND TOLD EVERYONE NOT TO DANCE DURING THAT SONG." Casey yelled.

"Casey, you cold corndog. What the heck man?" I asked as Luke and I began laughing.

"Well, if I do say so myself, I'm happy you did it." Luke said.

"I am too." I said.

The rest of the night, all of us goofed off, dancing like there was no tomorrow, and had just about the time of our lives. Nobody, not even Harry, could've ruined my night.

Soon enough, prom was over, and the bus dropped us back at the park, and all of us got into our cars and to wherever. Luke and I hopped into the car and drove to the hotel.

Once we got there, Luke picked me up and carried me bridal style, kissing my cheek and neck, as I giggled uncontrollably.

He fumbled with the key, and opened our room door. He set me down, and I gasped looking at everything. There was rose pedals on the bed, candles set everywhere, and a sign that said, "L + R" with a heart.

"Luke, it's perfect." I said in awe.

"You think so? It took me a while." He said.

I went into the bathroom to see rose pedals to the side, an empty bathtub, and candles.

"LUKE COME IN HERE!" I yelled, starting the water.

"In here?" He asked.

"Yeah! Unless you'd rather do it on the bed."

"No, no, I wanted to do it in here!" He happily looked down at the water and began stripping as I did with him.

The bathtub was now full, and I put the rose pedals in it.

I believe you know what happened next...

-Harry-
I was beyond angry, jealous, and a little sad.

Luke, that Australian prick was dancing with my baby girl.

She looked so gorgeous in her prom dress, it was driving me insane. But, she was all over Luke, which I was not happy about.

I would get her back... Even if it was the last thing I did.

***
I'M GOING TO HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS THEN I'M GOING TO MAKE A SEQUAL.
I'LL TELL YOU THE DETAILS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
MWAH,
RYLEE