See you then, Baby Girl.

-Rose-
It was graduation day, and I was as nervous as ever.

I had my graduation gown fitted, and my cap was given to me, and I had a whole speech I had read over and over till it was memorized. I even recorded it and put it on replay when I slept.

Luke and I were still going strong, and Luke had planned a trip for us that summer.

-Graduation-

Soon enough, it was my turn to get my high school diploma, and to make my speech.

As I took the paper, I stood by the microphone and began speaking.

"High school, probably the best slash worst four years of your life. You'll find friends," I looked at my group of friends as they all cheered. "Enemies," I took a quick glance at Harry. "Love," I looked over at Luke and smiled. "And hatred. But, even if it was an awful experience for you, it's only four years of your long life. And look at all of you. You survived. Remember that." Everyone cheered as I left the stage and sat with my friends.

After a long few hours, everyone graduated and we all went outside to take loads and loads of pictures.

"Casey," I said, grabbing her arm. She was sobbing. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"It's just-" she paused and hiccuped. "I don't want to loose you. You're my best friend, I'll die without you."

"Casey, don't worry. We will be friends forever. I'll call you everyday if we don't go to the same college. We'll meet up every now and then. I won't forget you."

I pulled her into a tight hug as her sobbing mellowed out.

"Wanna come with Luke and I on vacation this summer? You can bring Ashton." I said.

"Really?" She mumbled.

"Of course."

"If love to, I'll ask Ashton."

She walked off and Luke came up to me.

"Hey babe." He said, kissing me.

"Is it ok if I invited Casey and Ashton with us on our vacation this summer?" I asked.

"Yeah, I actually invited Ashton just now."

We started laughing as I kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too."

I saw Harry staring at me, and gestured me over. I rolled my eyes.

"Babe I'll be right back." I said, kissing him.

"Ok, I'll go talk to the boys." He replied, walking off.

I walked over to Harry as he pulled me into a small room, which looked like a janitors closet.

"What do you want?" I grumbled angrily.

"Baby girl, what happened between us?" He asked.

"Are you serious Harry?"

"Yes, I fücking am."

"You helped me when I started to fall off of the rolling chair, then asked to read my text messages, then I read yours, and you had a bunch of text messages from unknown numbers, talking about how you hooked up with them. I honestly can't believe I thought I was the one for you. I thought you loved me. But I was wrong. I was so wrong."

"Rose, I know. And I'm sorry. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're so insanely beautiful. You're my baby girl, my universe, my everything. I can't loose you."