3. Fire Dragon Slayer: Natsu Dragneel

What I still didn't know... Natsu uses fire magic...

I was currently using my magic to mess with water, admiring the tiny droplets as they obliged to my every thought.

I'd been in Fairy Tail for about two weeks now, and its been... Interesting.

"(Y/n)?" I fell backwards off of my bed at the sudden sound, the water splashing on the ground as my head hit the ground.

"What the hell?!" I cried out, holding my head as I sat up.

"(Y/n)?! Are you alright?!" from around the bedframe, Natsu popped out, surprise etched into his features.

"I guess." I muttered, standing up. Then I stared at him, "HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?!"

"The window." he chimed as he explored my small room. I'd been able to get my hands on a very small home, and my water tricks don't get as much as they used to here in Magnolia.

"You're just like Gray! Have you guys ever heard of the door?" I asked sarcastically, while tidying up a bit.

"Yeah, yeah. I wanted to know if you wanted to come on a mission."

"A mission? Really?" I nodded gratefully as I practically pushed him out the door, hoping that Mirajane doesn't appear in my window next.

"So we have to find this kid who was taken?" I asked while headed toward the train station.

"Yeah. Do you think we could walk?" he asked, dreading every step taken toward the station, "Or could we get something to eat?"

I sighed while shaking my head.

"If we get food, you're paying." I said as he groaned.

"Aye! Natsu!" Happy, Natsu's Exceed, flew up behind us, landing on my head, "Can I come?"

I nodded slightly, keeping him on my (h/c) locks.

We got on the train, sitting across from each other, and as soon as it even shifted, Natsu covered his mouth.

"Oh yeah. Gray said you have motion sickness." I giggled.

After a few minutes, I leaned my head against the window.

I'll get stronger. I'll be the strongest mage anyone's ever laid their eyes on. Then I'll avenge my family.

I heard an explosion, making me shoot up.

The train flung to a stop, making me fly into Natsu.

He wrapped his arms around me protectively, watching the direction where the explosion came from.

He's so warm...

I didn't move, wrapping my fingers around his scarf.

It's just like a fireplace in the middle of a snowstorm.

There was a crashing sound, making me flinch. I could feel myself trembling.

Why? Why am I shaking? If you're strong, you don't get scared!

I tried to pry myself from Natsu, but my body wouldn't listen.

"Where is the Fire Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail?!" a rough male voice exclaimed, all the passengers terrified.

I felt Natsu stiffen slightly.

"(Y/n). I'll take care of this." he whispered, pushing me off of him gently.

He stood up, walking toward the man.

"Are you-" the man didn't finished because of the fist that met his face.

"Shut up! Dumbass!" Natsu yelled, throwing his fist into his hand.

An orangish-red symbol appeared in front of him, making my eyes widen.

He's never shown me his magic.

Then I saw them. The fire. The flames.

My body went rigid.

"Listen up!" Natsu growled at the man who was on the ground in terror, "My name is Natsu Dragneel, and I'm the one your looking for! But I'm not going anywhere!"

"Is that so?" suddenly, Natsu was on the ground, unable to do anything. Two hands were wrung around his neck, cutting off all air.

Instinct took over and I clapped, allowing me to manipulate it into a globe that was on his head.

He struggled for oxygen, and something started to take me over as I let a small smile play on my lips.

"(Y/n)! That's enough!" Natsu gasped, snapping me back to my senses. I dropped the water while the man coughed harshly.

Natsu walked up to me.

"Thanks for that, (y/n)!" he smiled, only I didn't return it like I normally would've.

"Natsu. You use fire magic. You use..." I felt beads of silver in the corner of my eyes.

"Yeah? Why? Is there... Something wrong with that?" he asked softly.

"Fire killed my family!" I snapped as I leapt out the open window.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" I heard his calls, but I didn't look back. I kept running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu: why?
Me: because she's afraid of fire. What's it called?
Rin: *wearing Yukio's glasses and staring at a book* pi-py-pyro-pyroph-phobia. Pyrophobia?
Me: yeah!
Ed: duh.
Me: SHUT YOUR FACE!
Ed: O.O
Me: XD
Kirito: what about this crossover thingy?
Me: oh yeah! I plan on doing a crossover, but I want to know what two animes I should do! Leave a suggestion if you feel like it!
Rin: OC?
Me: AND! I'm gonna write a Rin Okumura X OC book! Basically, Akita X Rin!
Morpher: Akirin!
Me: is that the ship name?
Morpher: *shrugs*
Me: ._.