10. Bound

I didn't understand what was happening for a few moments. Then I felt my face grow hot. Really hot.

Out of the corner of my eye, Gray and Kentaro stood, dumbfounded at Natsu's sudden action.

My rage was replaced with bewilderment as he slowly pulled away. His gray eyes stared into my own, almost as if he were trying to look into my soul.

"Why?" I whispered.

He blinked, as if he couldn't comprehend. Then his eyes widened as he realized what he did.

"I... I just... I didn't mean to-"

"Flame-head, get over it already. You made your move."

Natsu's hands covered his face in embarrassment.

Ken watched silently.

"What the hell? You can't just kiss my little sister like that. In front of me. You need some lessons or something."

Gray nodded in agreement.

Natsu groaned and fell backwards.

"WHYYYYYYYY?!"

I was basically paralyzed, I  didn't know what to do.

There was a scream.

"The guild is destroyed! AGAIN!"

We stood there as a crowd gathered around.

"Natsu!" Lucy ran forward and knelt on the ground beside him. I felt a strange emotion that made me want to push her aside and tend to him myself.

"You look jealous~" Ken whispered.

"Wh-what?! I'm not jealous!"

He laughed emptily.

"Right."

Something made me turn toward him and whack him in the face, hard.

He flew backwards, blood instantly running from his nose.

"Where have you been all these years?! You were dead, Ken! Dead! I saw you die!"

He stayed silent, so I slugged him again.

"You're a lot stronger than you look, sis."

"KENTARO! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, YOU BASTARD?!"

"Sheesh. Calm down."

"Just..." I went silent, thinking, "I watched you die. You died right in front of me."

Everyone stood around awkwardly, watching me beat up my brother.

Makarov stepped forward and cleared his throat.

"(Y/n)-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Someone came up behind me and pulled me off of Ken. I didn't bother struggling, because I knew that it was Natsu. I know that I can't fight him off.

"(Y/n), calm down, alright?"

Mira came up beside Makarov and whispered something into his ear.

He listened closely, nodded several times, then held out his hands.

A yellow light shot out at me, Ken, Natsu, and for some reason Lucy.

It wrapped around our left wrist and connected us together, making us connected. Bound together.

"(Y/n), we need you to get along with your brother, because he requested to join Fairy Tail."

I looked at him like he was crazy, and I saw Kentaro stare, shocked by the sudden news.

"SERIOUSLY?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: TOP IS WHAT KENTARO LOOKS LIKE

Kirito: WOAH WHAT

Me: honestly, guys.