Chapter No.1

Melissa's POV

[15 years ago]

"Daddy,daddy!!" I scream as I watch dad go down on his knees to lift me up.
"Hey Melissa, wow how you've grown! I missed you soo much my little princess!"
"Daddy you have gone away a long time ago why?"

My dad responsed,"It's something me and my mother understand ok you don't have to worry about that, ok you're my baby."
I give him a small kiss on the cheek and run off playing with my brand new doll.

Queen's POV

"Oh Edward I missed you soo much" I kissed my husband and hugged him tight,"I so glad that Everything is okay and you're alive."

"Yes my dear queen we won the war,but we need to remember we have other enemies and they all want to get rid of us."my husband says. At first I worry but then he shows that gentle smile that made me fall in love with him and lifted up our 2 year old son, Prince Niall.

Let's hope that our reining years will be held with beautiful memories

King's POV

My 4 year old daughter Melissa has grown soo much, I am certain that she'll be a great Queen!

This War was very tough I must inform that we need more taxes not only for our armory but also because I want to buy my lovely family a gift as a Token of my love.

"Go and pick up another round of taxes, we lost alot of armory and we need to buy more"I say to my Tax Collecter. I nod with the response "Yes your majesty" and lay against the throne lazily and close my eyes trying to have a little piece of quiet.

"DADDY!!! LOOK",Melissa shouts.

I reopen my eyes and look at my beautiful daughter wearing the most prettiest yellow dress.

Melissa is twirling and laughing extremely loud and when she almost trips I quickly pick her up and sat her gently on my lap while tickling her.

She laughs even more

Oh how I miss these moments!

"Daddy do you like my dress?"she asks.
"Of course Sweety you look like a princess!"

She giggles and responsed,"Daddy I am a princess!"

My answer was simple,

"Yes, you are".

*****************************

[10 years later]

Melissa's POV

"Dad today I'm going out with Cheryl." I say hoping he'll allow me.

"Where are you going?" My dad questions as always!

We're staying inside the Royal Gardens dad!

We're having a Picnic over there!"

"OK darling have fun"he says before giving me a kiss on the cheek and exits the dining room leaving me on my own to finish my breakfast.

A servant comes over and hands me a picnic bag filled with sweets and peanut and jelly sandwichs.

I go back into my room and finish up my hair and put on a bow on My hair. I'm wearing a simple baby pink summer dress with white sandals.

A hear a knock at my door and a servant inform Me with Cheryl's arrival. I ran my way down to the Royal Gardens. And screamed when I saw Cheryl and she did the same and we both ran towards eachother to hug after such a long time of seeing each other.

Cheryl is the princess of Spain and we became friends on my sixth birthday. Sometimes Cheryl comes over and lives with us.
My parents don't mind at all because they have a great friendship with Cheryl's Family.

"I missed you soo much!" I say.
"Me too"Cheryl responds.

I lead her to the central area of the Gardens and we spent our time laughing and eating sweets and those sandwiches.

**********************************

Melissa's POV

[5 years later]

Ok! My dad just called for me and I'm scared!! Soon it's my birthday and I'm turning 19.

I'm freaking out I get dressed in my mint gown and my my way to the throne room.

I'm about to poop in my pants, but oops I'm not wearing any pants.ok
I'm going crazy I'm talking to Myself!

"Hey dad you said you wanted to talk to me."I say politely.

"Yes Melissa I do wanna talk to you. You are turning 19 in 2 weeks and I don't how if you know this but the Queen must have a king by her side" my dad explains.

"What is that suppose to mean?"I say a little panicked.

"Melissa,we need to find you a Husband"he says.

Those words shock me.
I never had a boyfriend,now all of a sudden I'm getting married!

"Tradition says that when a Princess turns 20 years old it's her turn to serve England!"he says smiling so proud.

OK so in one year I must be Married because if I don't I won't be queen! Who will serve England if I won't find a Husband?

My dad snaps me out of thought and asks if I'm fine!

"Yes, daddy I'm fine I'll do whatever it takes to serve England" I say.

My dad laughs and says,"I'm glad now next weekend we will be holding a Ball and in this Ball, you might find the new king of England."

I kiss my dad on the cheek and leave the throne room and tell Cheryl all about.

Cheryl is living with us now because she is dating my younger brother Niall.Oh they are soo cute!

One problem that I couldn't figure out was why I was unable to sleep this night!

This whole King thing is frustrating. I need a moment of relaxation.

BUT I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!! :(