Chapter No.10

Harry's POV

This night I cried,the girl that I Love was taken away from me. I was sobbing but then it stopped when I heard my door cell open, l'm shocked when I see Melissa standing right infront of me in her wedding dress.

She talked about how bad she's feeling about marrying Zayn. And that she's only doing this for the villagers.

After she left she confirmed to me that she really does love me. I Can't wait for the day i actually can go out in public holdings her hands and showing my affection to her for everyone to see.

I wipe away the tears and wash my face.
I lays down on my bed and wonder if she's thinking of me.

********************************************

Melissa's POV

Zayn and I head to my room and Zayn changes into his knight outfit. I get dressed inside my Pyjamas. He kisses me one last time and tells me,he loves me. I wish him good luck and he exits the room.

I run my way inside my bathroom and got dressed inside my black laced bra and knickers.

I put on suspenders as well and put on some red lips stick.

I get dressed in my satin black robe and I head to the prison cells. I want to show Harry that I love him.

I walk through the cells being extra careful not to get caught.

********************************************

I open Harry's cell door and I enter quietly. Harry's eyes widen,

"what are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Zayn!"

I shake my head and lock the door behind us.

"Why did you lock the door?",he asks a walk towards him and he walks backwards till there's no where to go and is stuck between the wall and I.

"Harry I wanna show you that I love you! And don't worry about Zayn,he's not here,he left to guard his parents castle."

I kiss him and his hands hold my waist. He stops and asks,

"What the hell are you wearing?"

I smirk and take a step backwards for him to have a better view. I take off my robe and look up to see Harry's reaction.

His mouth is wide open and so are his eyes! I bite my lip and say,

"I'm ready Harry, I really wanna do this."

He takes a step close to me so our chests are millimeters away from eachother.

His finger lifts up my chin and he whispers,"are you sure?" I nod and respond,"Yes" and he smiles at my answer.

He kisses me softly but I put my arms around his neck and I kiss him hard. His hand start exploring my body and I feel goosebumps with every touch of his.

He traps me between the wall and him and his tongue asks for entry and I happily allow it.

He moans my name and I moan his.
I never knew I would be loosing my virginity in a prison cell to a prisoner!

But I don't care my fingers tangle in Harry's long hair as he starts kissing my neck leaving a purple hickey just below my jaw line.

Till now he's in control but not for long my hands start to feel his hard tummy and I moan when I feel his abs.

I push him onto his bed and make him lays down. I take off my suspenders and crawl on top of Him. I kiss him softly and my hands travel from his abs to his pants.

I can definitely feel the excitement and that makes me go more crazy about him.

He smiles and I say,"You take over." And he flips us round this time I'm laying down on his bed and he's on top of me.

He takes off his shirt and I take off my bra. He immediately mouths my breasts and I can't help but moan more loudly.

He removes his face from my boobs And I notice three brand new hickeys.

I smile and I play with his pants.He takes them off but remains with his boxers.

I moan at the size of his friend and He starts playing with the hem of my knickers. His lips starts kissing the hem of my knickers and I truly enjoy this. He speaks,

"I'm gonna start now ok?" I only smile and he takes off my knickers and his boxers.

He kisses me softly and he days,"I love you Melissa"I Smile and respond,

"I love you too Harry" He leans down and kisses my nose and then he informs me,

"if it hurts tell me and I'll stop"

I nod trying to prepare myself.

He enters inside me and both of us groan! The feeling is very foreign but I kinda like it.

I moan,"F-Faster"and he starts moving in and out of me.

Holy shit! God this is a teaser of heaven!

I moan super loudly not caring if anyone hears us and Harry comes Inside of me.

What a great feeling!

"How did that felt?" I answer his question,

"Amazing! I love the feeling of you filling me up.",I smile and he kisses my forehead.

"Now tomorrow you'll be a little sore so don't make it obvious!"I laugh and get dressed again,

"I need to go back. But thank you Harry I'll see you in a week time!"

"What?! Where are you going?"

"Honeymoon remember we're going to a palace in Spain."

He kisses me one last time and comments,

"Enjoy! But not too much if you know what I mean!"

I giggle and exit and make my way to my bedroom. I fall asleep happy knowing that I've given my virginity to the guy that I truly love It's so important to me and I did it. I'm on cloud 9 right now.

********************************************

Harry's POV

I was not expecting that to happen she just gave me her virginity.

She Entered in here so confident and starting taking clothes off and I couldn't quite keep up with what was happening!

She looks so hot in that black laced bra!

Even just thinking about her gets me all excited! I really love this girl , I really do. I'm glad that she loves me too.

I can't sleep now I'm too happy!

So I spend the rest of the night thinking about our first ever sexual intercourse. :)

*******************************************

Melissa's POV

Next morning, I woke up with a sharp pain around the 'area' and I stand up I wash myself and put on a white underwear and a light blue dress on.

Cheryl enters and I stand up,

"Sit right back down missy I know that move somewhere!"

I remain silent! And sit down on my bed I wait for her to speak,

"TELL ME!!! I was hearing noises last night"

Should I tell her? Well she is my best friend!

Ok I'll tell her,

I Stand up and lock the door I sit down on the bed and she joins me seconds later,

"Zayn left because his parents needed him"

"Zayn is not here,then who did you?-" I stop her before she can even finish her question and whisper,

"Harry & I had sex."