Chapter No.2

Melissa's POV

So today I woke up early so I could get dressed and look Beautiful , that everyone give me the title as 'Future Queen of England'.

I get dressed into my gold dress and wash my hair and straightened it. I wear my gold high heels and run my way to the dining room.
Niall is there ,too busy stuffing his face in the scrambled eggs to notice me.
When he lifts his eyes and looks at me, he chokes.
I go running towards him giving him hard pats on his back.
When he can finally breathe he finally says,"What the hell are you wearing?! The Ball is in 2 weeks , there is no need for a gold dress at 8am! Melissa you are loosing it!"

I just laugh and bite my toast and sit next to my brother.There is simple silence until finally Niall spills

"What do you want? Don't you have anything to do! Stop making me uncomfortable!"

"NIALL I'M JUST EATING MY DAMN TOAST! WHY YOU SHOUTING AT ME!? YOU IDIOT!" I respond standing up and putting the plate into the maid's cart angrily.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M OUTTA HERE!"

I leave the dining room and before I close the door I hear Niall saying

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY PRINCESS!!!"

Wow great way to start the morning. I enter my room and re-do my make up and hair.

I walk my way to throne room where my Dad is visible playing chess with the Lord of Genovia.

My Dad immediately says,"Ohh good morning princess, sleep well?"

I simply nod and says,"Yes Dad very well actually."

My Dad nods and continue playing chess and I clean my throat to grab his attention.

"Uh Dad may I have a word with you please." I say politely.
The Lord of Genovia leaves the room and my Dad waits for me to speak.
I take a deep breath and say,

"I was thinking about what you told me yesterday, and uh I want to start by doing small things that Queens do, I don't know, maybe read letters from the public or something else. Uh Daddy is it possible?"

My Dad just looks deeply into my soul for about 5 minutes and he speaks,

"If that is what you want you will get it, I actually think that the perfect task for you today is, to visit the prison cells.I want you to look at them and observe their moves and those you don't like or treat you bad write them down on the piece of paper in order for them to be executed.What do you think Melissa?"

I grab the piece of paper and nod with a simple answer,"Yes Dad I'll go right away."

I'm very nervous, my Dad never let me go the the prison cells and now I'm a bit scared of what I might find!

I hope Dad doesn't use those torturing machines anymore.
Even the word execution scares me, I'm sorry but I don't like the idea of people being killed for their mistakes. Because nobody is perfect not even the royal family.

I enter my room and decide to rest a bit by the Pond to process what I'll be doing in the next hour. I get out of my room and go to the kitchen to grab some bread crumbs and exit my way to the Royal Pond. I give the bread crumbs to the pigeons and fish.

Cheryl shows up and sits beside me. She then speaks,

"Hey I heard someone got in a fight this morning?! Care to tell me what happened between you and your brother!?"

I sighed and responded,"I don't know but Niall got mad cause I was eating next to him apparently. It's bullshit I know."

Cheryl giggles and says,"Don't mind him, yesterday he hissed at me for cleaning his room! Niall is having some major mood swings, if I were you I would ignore him!"

I nod agreeing with her and lay my head on her lap.

"What's wrong babe? Talk to me."she says.

"I'm going inside the prison cells"I say.

Cheryl gasps,"what!! no Melissa last time you did something like this we both ended up in trouble."

"Chill Cheryl my Dad knows about it, actually he told me to go down there.I'm kinda creeped out, I've never been there."

"You'll be fine just remember you're the future Queen. If you don't like something about down there then change it. You'll be ruling England next year and I'm sure you'll be a great Queen!" Cheryl says.

That's one of the many things I like about Cheryl, she is very positive and always knows what to say! I don't know what I'll do without her!

"At what time do you need to go down there?"Cheryl asks

"Don't worry, a servant will be coming for me."I says.

Cheryl splashes some water on my forehead and I push her inside of the pond for revenge! Cheryl ends up wet, even her dress and hair! I can't stop laughing as I help her out of the pond.

As I'm about to tell her to head over to my room and refresh.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to find a servant,"Your highness, we're waiting for you."he says.
I tell him I'll be there in a moment and turn around to face an annoyed Cheryl, I smile innocently and tell her,

"Go into my room and wash yourself and your gown! You can choose any dress of mine to wear whilst yours is drying, And rest Ok?" Cheryl nods and run her way to my room.

I look at the servant and I follow him to the prison cells.

**************************************

I have three knights with me to be super secure,the one in the middle has a pen and paper to write the names of the Soon-Dead prisoners.

I walk slowly looking into every single cell. The prisoners all look the same, skinny,quiet and with tears in their eyes.

One prisoner starts screaming immediately calling my Dad names and talking shit about my Family , The Royal Family.

I walk past him and I tell the knight in the middle to write his name down. The knight simply nods and scribbles 'Robert Wilson' down. And I continue walking through the prison cells.

I look onto my left and my eyes meet another pair of Green Orbs. Who is he? Why are his eyes soo sad?

I WANT TO KNOW MORE!!