Chapter No.14

Harry's POV

Today is the day that Melissa becomes the Queen of England. I'm extremely proud of her. I know she'll be a great ruler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's POV

This last few days have Been tough & stressing. Tough because of the whole raping situation & stressing because of the coronation day... which is today.

I was woken up by a servant & she Was shocked when she saw Cheryl in bed with me.

Only God knows what she's thinking!

Yeah because I forgot to tell you Zayn never showed up after that eventful night.

I told my parents that he had to help his parents with something at their castle.

Today he's coming for the first time ever since what happened and I'm mentally trying to prepare myself.

I've been sitting down on this chair for the past hour!

The Stylists have just finished my hair. It's very elegant with its simple wavy curls.

They start Putting on red lipstick & gold eyeshadow. With black mascara and brown blusher.

Once their done I stand up and Cheryl steps foward & show me a box,"what's in it?"I ask. She giggles and says,"it's a gift from your father" she says and then she opens the box and it reveals a pair of real gold high heels.

I am stunned by The beauty of these heels. And then it reminds me of the villagers suffering with no food or shelter.

I put the shoes away and Cheryl asks,"what's wrong?" I respond,

"this shoe was paid with people's taxes! & it's not fair!"she nods & says,

"I understand bug you have to wear them,your Dad bought them just for your coronation!" I sigh and put on the heels & I just shut up.

I sit down and I wait for the tailor to come & Show me my dress.

After about 20 minutes he arrives and the dress is magnificent!

It's white at the bottom but it starts turning gold till it reaches the top.

"Gorgeous!" I comment and put on the dress.I twirl and dance in the dress.

I feel beautiful!

I haven't felt this way ever since the Zayn situation.

I laugh and I start dancing and singing!

Cheryl comes back in a beautiful black dress & she look fabulous!

Both of us look at Eachother and we both scream!

"You look sexy!"

We hug eachother and laugh. Niall enters looking handsome as ever and starts kissing Cheryl infront of me.

I clear my throat and they stop. She mouthed "sorry" and I smile,they leave a few minutes later.

I wish Harry was here. I wanna know what he thinks of me in this dress.

There's a knock on the door & I open it and Zayn is there.

Standing right infront of me
"Hey" he says and smiles.
I nod and let him in.

He sits on my bed and I re-arrange my hair.

All of a sudden I feel a pair of hands covering my waist,"You look beautiful Melissa."

I turn around and not talk to him. He smiles to himself and grabs my hands and makes me look at him."Don't make me do certain things that I did before!" I let go and sit down.

We stay like that and none of us talk. This is my coronation not his ,he can't become king he is not royalty,yes he live in a castle but that's because his parents bought it.

His parents are part of the government here in England and so they're pretty rich. Cheryl enters and inform us that the guests are waiting.

I prepare myself and Zayn leaves the room,"are you ok?"Cheryl asks. I nod and exit the bedroom.

I make my way to the ballroom and I wait for the trumpets to start playing.

I hear the normal tune of the trumpets and I start walking down the staircase.

I smile and wave, I see Cheryl and Niall, my parents and Zayn's parents. And I see Zayn,he's smiling not wickedly but he is smiling out of love. I know deeply inside Zayn loves me.

The priest starts speaking and says shit.I just smile,look and observe the guests.

I feel something being put onto my head and it's the crown. It's Covered in diamonds!

"Long live Queen Melissa!"Niall shouts.

And the guests clap! I stand up and smile.

Then the party begins, my father hugs me and tells me over & over again how proud he is.

I nod and I talk to my mother for a little while and then Zayn pats om my shoulder and my mum leaves to give us some privacy.

He speaks up,"Now you're finally the Queen of England. Congratulations!" I nod & I try to Not talk to him for the rest of the night.

I spend the night dancing with Cheryl and Niall. I then head over to bed.

Zayn is already fast asleep.

I know what I did was wrong hiding Harry as a secret, but Zayn didn't quite deal with it the right way either!

I change into my nightgown and head to bed aswell.

Goodnight Melissa the Queen of England!

:)