Chapter No.5

Melissa's POV

I notice my dad walking towards me,and I hand him my left hand and we walk towards the dance floor.

We both start dancing and he doesn't say anything stupid he just says that I'm pretty and to be careful because of my cleavage. I laugh and he laughs to.

When the song ends a guy immediately asks to dance with me and I of course cannot refuse due to my dad's rules. So I end up dancing with a stranger.

Oh I was right this night will definitely be a nightmare!

After dancing with about 11 guys I finally decide to tell my dad that I can't find the right guy.

"Dad, may I talk to you?"

He nods and asks me,"So you found a lucky guy already! Wow I'm happy!"

"Dad no actually this isn't working! I found no one."

My dad smiles faintly and says,"Melissa I already found you a guy actually, He just arrived please try and get along with him."

What?!

"So I will marry this guy no matter what?!"

He nods and answers,"Only if you found another guy."

I nod in disappointment. He smiles widely and leads me to a guy.

I fake smile at him. I have to admit he's hot.

He smiles back and my dad says,"Zayn this is my daughter Melissa, Melissa this is Zayn."

I bow and he does the same. I smile for real this time.

Maybe I should give this guy a chance.

He grabs my hand and drag me to the dancefloor. Zayn pulls me too tight that your chests are touching eachother.

He smiles at me and starts talking,"Princess you look stunning!"

I blushed and thank him.

All of a sudden ,I blurt out,"You have beautiful brown eyes." 

He smiles and I excuse myself.

He laughs and says,"No need princess! You have beautiful brown eyes too"

I giggle and then the song stops. Zayn never lets go of my hand and takes me to the balcony.

He closes the balcony doors and curtains and steps close to me. I step backwards but I had reached the end of the balcony. I don't how what to do right now!

He smiles and speaks,"Princess you make me extremely happy even it has only been 5 minutes.I really like Melissa."

"I like you too" I admit.

It's true I like Zayn he's very simple and the great idea of a husband, AND HE'S GOOD LOOKING!!

Zayn smiles and leans in to kiss me.

His lips feel rough against mine but it's still a special kiss.I smile through the kiss and then he smiles too. His hands grab my hips tight and I run my hand up and down his chest.

We both part at the same time both of us breathing heavily.

I laugh and he smiles and he goes down his knees,"Melissa will you marry me?"

I nod and say "Yes!"

And kiss him again.

This time it was filled with lust and want.
I love that feeling.

I never thought I'd be engaged with a guy that I knew for only 5 minutes !

We head back inside and show Dad my engagement ring.