Chapter No.15

Melissa's POV

I wake up by Zayn's movement.

I realize that he's having a bad dream so I wake him up.

His eyes open and hugs me,he then let go & wipe away his tears.

I remain in bed and he stands up and head to the bathroom.

He comes out dressed in a golden brown sweater and black pants.

He sits back in bed and start drinking a glass of water.

He then lays back in bed with me and just stares directly at Me.

I stand up and i wash myself & my hair. I do my makeup and put on my emerald green dress on.

I exit and I feel Zayn's eyes on my back.

I sit down next to him & then I speak,"Zayn I wanna make a deal with you!"

He looks at me like he never heard me speak before and says"I'm listening."

I nod & say,"I will do any sexual activity with you wherever,whenever you want,only if I rule England my way,you just sign papers and agree with me no Matter what? Am I being clear?!"

He nods and says,"OK it's a deal" we shake hands and then he stands up and leaves the room.

He takes with him his cigarettes,he's going to smoke a cigarette in the gardens.

He always does that.

I decide to spend the rest of my afternoon having tea with Cheryl.

We didn't talk about Zayn or Harry or me becoming Queen,we talked about the usual stuff we talk about & it was really fun.

Cheryl is wearing a blush pink cocktail dress and I must say she looks hot in it. Her red hair really matches the soft pink colour. Her dimples are showing so much today.

I am not planning on telling anyone about my deal with Zayn,not even Harry,if that's what it takes for me to make the villagers happy then that's what I'll do.

Later that night the whole family joined the table. My parents,Niall,Cheryl & Zayn.

We started eating and then me mum had to ask,"So are you two planning on to having a child?"

My eyes pop out of their sockets.

"No,Your Highness we haven't discussed... that topic yet."Zayn answers.

My mum nods and says,"I can't wait,to have a grandchild, and teach him how to walk & speak!"she then shut up but I know that she is still daydreaming about it.

Niall & Cheryl are uncomfortable and so is my Dad.

I drink water and then I excuse myself.

I exit the dining room and head to the bathroom.

"I can't do this.... Ughhh but I have to." I whisper.

And I remove the tears from my face. Cheryl enters and asks,"You OK?"

And I spoke,"I'm not ready to have children Cher! " she nods and rubs my back,

"Ohhh don't think about that you guys have children whenever you're ready. OK?"

I sigh and respond,"I have to be ready."

I open the door and Zayn is blocking my exit.

Cheryl says,"Zayn please can you move you are blocking our way."

Zayn's eyes never leave mine. And I'm pretty sure he didn't hear Cheryl.

He moves closer and starts kissing me roughly,I can't help but kiss him back. Not because I like his kisses but because of the deal.