Chapter Five

Matt's POV

I open up the back of the UHaul while Alyssa opens the front door with the house key she has. I have one also. And we are going to give everyone else there when we are done unloading everything from the truck. Have I told Alyssa how great she looks today?

Everyone begins grabbing boxes and put them in the rooms they are labeled as.

Alyssa comes back and I tell her, "You look amazing today."

She blushes as she take a box. I love how I can make we blush easily. "You look okay." She takes the box inside.

I chuckle to myself and grab a box myself.

-Two Hours Later-

We have moved everything into the beautiful house. Boxes, furniture, and everything else.

Alyssa's POV

While we were getting everything inside, we took turns watching Quincy. Good thing he didn't make a big fit over anything.

"I'm leaving," Jack J calls out to everyone.

"Where ya going?" Tori asks we boyfriend.

"It's none of your business," he snaps.

"No need to talk to her like that," Nash interferes.

"Whatever," says Jack J and he walks out the front door.

What's his problem? He was perfectly fine five minutes ago.

"What a douche," I hear Grace mumble from beside me.

"Let's go get something to eat. On me," Matt says from the other see of me.

Everyone agrees and we pile into Matt's and Jack G's cars. Matt, Nash, Grace, and I ride in Matt's car. Jack G, Tori, and Hayes ride in Jack G's car. Thy also insisted that Quincy ride with them.

We arrive at Res Robins and go is inside. I take ahold of Quincy's and Matt's hand as we make out way inside.

"Seen and a baby?" The man in the entrance asks. Matt nods his head and the man leads us I a table in the back.

"Thank you," I tell the man and he nods, smiling.

We take our seats and look at the menus. Since I am six months pregnant, I get a lot to eat, but I feel bad. Matt has to pay extra just because of me.