Chapter Twenty

Alyssa's POV

I can't stand being around Tori anymore. I can't. It only hurts me even more.

I called her mom and her mom is getting an airplane ticket right now because she lives in California.

Tori is in her room right now packing up her stuff. She said because she doesn't know anybody that she wants to live with her mom. So her mom will be taking her back to her house when she gets here.

My life seems ruined. Dawn is dead. Grace had sex with my ex husband and moved away. Tori now has amnesia and is leaving me. Matthew cheated on me yet again. The only ones I have left are the 5sos guys, Jack G, Jack J, Hayes, and Nash.

Speaking of Nash, here he comes, stopping in front of me.

"Alyssa?"

"Yes Nash?" I ask the man standing in front of me.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asks.

"Um actually no. I am free Saturday though. Why?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang with me?" He asks, hopeful. When has Nash Grier ever wanted me to hang out with him.

"Yes," I tell him and he takes a seat next to me on the sofa.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have a date," I tell him. "Well, two."

"Ah," was his reply.

"Yeah."

Next Day -Friday Night-

I got dressed up for mine and Jack's date. He is taking me to we're in an hour. Jack G told me to wear something comfortable so I am wearing black jeans, a Blink-182 shirt, and Converse. I have my hair up in a neat bun.

I am actually excited for this date. Weird thugs because I have never thought of Jack G in this kind of way.

While I wait for the clock to turn six, I get on Facebook.

Many people tagged me in statuses.

I can't believe you are the new songwriter for Five Seconds Of Summer!

I want to be you!

Lucky!

You should start up your singing career again.

I want to kill you for hanging with 5sos. Lol. Not literally.

I guess some people are jealous.

I get a message from my mom and smile.

From Mom:

I am coming up for a visit tomorrow.

I am so happy that she is visiting because, even though she hasn't been the best mother, I have missed her so much. She is still my mother after all.

-Next chapter is their date and the one after that will be Alyssa's and Luke's date.

Comment! Vote!