Chapter Fifteen

Matt's POV

This hotel sucks.

The manager told me that he can't have me here longer because he has more costumes that need rooms. I am going to have no where to stay now.

I got all my things and brought them to my SUV, but now I am just standing in front of the mirror, thinking 'Why do I have to be such an idiot and cheat on Alyssa again?' This time we have kids and I can't see them all the time.

I got fired from my job at the airport because I haven't been showing up, depressed about my life.

To be honest, the only reason I am still alive is because of my kids. I don't want them to have a dead dad.

I look at my reflection in the mirror. This man can not be me. This man can not be Matthew Lee Espinosa. There is no way.

The man in the mirror has baggy hair, bags under his eyes, red swollen eyes, and pale lips.

Being divorced with Alyssa has taken all the life out of me. I am thinner than I was a week after we got divorced. Now it has been three weeks since we got a divorce.

Alyssa's POV

"Let me take you out," Jack G begs me. He's been begging me all day.

"Why should I?" I ask the guy.

"Because I can treat you like a queen, how you deserve to be treated."

I think about it for a moment. Could he ever treat me worse than Matthew? I don't think anyone ever could.

"Fine," I give in and a huge smile makes it's way to his face.

"You won't regret it Alyssa," he says. "Be ready at 6 on Friday?"

I nod my head and go upstairs to Quincy's room.

It's Tuesday and Friday is only in three days.