2~ Helping Clare

I plop on my stomach on my bed and kick off my shoes using my feet. I sigh and bury my face in my pillow, thinking about Ashley's words from earlier today.

"Ugh, look what you did, bitch!"

Does he really think I'm a bitch?

God, I hate him!

No, you don't.

Shut up, conscience.

Anyway, I hate him, but at the same time I love him! Does that make sense?

No.

I said shut up, conscience.

I get up and go over to my dresser. I change into a black v-neck that has some holes in it and a pair of fluffy forest green plaid pajama bottoms. I plop down on my bed and grab  my Bubbles, one of the Powerpuff girls, stuffed doll and I hug it against my chest and I rest my chin on it while I flip on the last bit of the Nightmare Before Christmas.

See, fuckin' Freankensally gets her happy ending with a fuckin' skeleton, so why can't I?

It's fiction, dumb ass.

SHUT UP, CONSCIENCE!

**

I don't know when I fell asleep or when I woke up, but the next thing I know, I'm downstairs making myself some pancakes.

I grab the strawberry yogurt I heated up and pour the on the stack and then add some sprinkles that Max left when she came over for movie night. I cut them up and I'm about to take a bite when I hear the doorbell ring.

I sigh and put my fork down and hop off the bar stool that sits at the island. I walk out of the kitchen and go to the front door and open it and I cannot believe what's before my fucking eyes.

It's Ashley's new slut, Clare.

**

"Wait, explain this to me, again?" I say while I take a bite of my pancakes. Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy.

"I need your help on what to get Ashley for his birthday! I called Max to see if she could help but she told me that you were the best person to ask for this so she gave me your address and here I am!" she explains.

I nod and make some type of noise so that she she could understand that I'm listening.

"So, would you help me?" she pleads. I look up at her through my bangs and see that she's using her puppy dog eyes.

"Listen, bitch, that shit don't work on me," I state.

Her face softens and she relaxes herself on the bar stool. "Please, Lana?" she begs. Damn, I hate it when people call me 'Lana'.

"Don't call me that," I say, obviously irritated.

She smirks evilly and then I realize that she knows I don't like to be called Lana.

"Lana, please!" she says.

"No!"

"Lana!"

"NO!"

"LANA!"

"FINE!" I give in and I through my hands up in exasperation. I point and look up to the sky. "You owe me!" I say.

**

I rummage through the shirts at Hot Topic while Clare stand beside me impatiently. She and I clash so much right now.

She's wearing light skinny jeans, a skint tight white tank top with spaghetti straps and a white fishnet shrug over it and white 4 inch high heels while I'm wearing some black casual boy shorts with a black t-shirt with P!nk's picture on it, I cut the sleeves off a while ago, and some dirty black converse.

I just kind of threw on the first clothes I found in my room.

I sigh and grab Clare's hand and pull her to some other part of the store.

After awhile, I shrug my shoulders and give up.

"There's nothing here," I say while looking up at her. Yes, up at her, her 4 inch stilettos add, well, 4 fucking inches.

She sighs. "Well, let's go back to your place and talk about it some more." I nod and we do just that.

**

As soon as we walk through my front door an idea just slaps me right across the face.

I stop her and turn around.

"Tell you what, Clare! I'll do some snooping for the next few days and when I find something, I'll call you!" I say.

She smiles and nods and then bids me goodbye.

I close the door and say, "Goodbye, bitch."

I lean my back against it.

I've got the perfect gift for him and I can't believe I'm actually doing this for Clare. I'm not going to even get any credit.

But, it's for Ashley and you love him right?

You're really slow today, aren't you?

"SHUT UP, CONSCIENCE!" I scream.

__________________________________

Oh my God.

I updated. O.O

Anyway, what do you think it's going to be? The next chapter will be his birthday and stuff.

Vote, comment, follow me! Love you all my little guinea pigs!