Yo, homies

Hey, guys. I'm so sorry about my absence, I've been having some mental health problems but I'm better now so I'll be writing again.

I've been wanting to tell you guys that I'm going to be rewriting the entire IHEAY series. Some story lines are going to be changed, there's probably going to be some new chapters, I don't know yet, but please bear with me. The rewrite includes this book as well, and a lot of plot holes and things are going to be cleared up.

I'm also going to be putting the new and improved versions on ao3. I like their writing format so much better and all these changes Wattpad is doing is making it so much harder to write a story on here. Hopefully, a fresh start on another website will give me back the motivation I have been lacking these past few years.

Lastly, I want to make it clear that I am not leaving Wattpad. At least, not right now. I want to see how the whole rewrite thing goes, and if it goes well, then... I actually might consider making the move.

I will not upload the rewrites until they are complete but since it is summertime, I can probably push myself to give Max, Andy, Ashley and Alana the stories they deserve.

Here is my account so you can be on the lookout for the new versions: http://archiveofourown.org/users/AwesomeGuineaPig

They'll probably be out next month as this month is pretty busy for me but who knows?

I will also tell you guys on here when they are out.

I love you my little guinea pigs. <3 :3