4~ Used to Love Me, Now You Hate Me

"I was sitting on the fence....and I thought that I would kiss you..."

I press the end button on my phone again. Max kept trying to call me and tried to come over. Good thing I changed the locks a few days ago.

I sigh and plop down on my bed.

I can't believe he did that. I mean, at the party, he seemed like he loved it! Why did he throw it in the trash?

I look at the tattered pillow that's beside me.

"I'm sorry that he's a big meanie, Hello Kitty," I say. I prop myself on my elbows and pick it up. "Don't worry. I'll fix you."

If only my heart could be fixed by stitches.

I sigh and put it down on the bed. I remember when Ashley and I never talked to each other, didn't have any problems. But, what caused the hate between us? Damn, it reminds me of Max and Andy.

Oh shit. We've turned into Max and Andy.

You wish.

Shut up, conscience. But, I guess you're right. I kind of wish that Ashley and I did turn out like Max and Andy. But, without the constant fighting during the relationship. I think they've figured out how to solve the arguments because one time when I went over there to surprise Max like she does me, I saw some things I never wanted to see... no. Let's not talk about it.

I shake my head to get those images out of my mind, mostly because I feel like I'm going to throw up. Bless my little virgin mind.

I get up and go to the bathroom and I turn on the shower. God, now I need to wash this dirty feeling away.

Have you forgotten Alana?

I freeze as I'm about to take off my shirt.

You're dirty. You'll always be.

I feel the tears start to sting my eyes but I quickly wipe them away.

I try to think of other things. Maybe I'll go visit my brother, Ryan, later. See what he's up to.

No, his girlfriend will probably be there. You know, the one that sounds like Janice from Friends? Yeah, he's still with her.

I take off my clothes and step into the bathtub, the warm droplets greeting me.

It seems like Ashley won't leave me alone. He's everywhere! He's like a rabbit! Once you think he's gone, he keeps showing back up.

I mean, WHY THE HELL DID I EVER LIKE HIM?!

He's an ass, he's a player, he hates me! So many reasons to hate him and what does my little fucked up heart do? It decides to fall in love with him!

I'm so messed up.

No kidding.

Shut up, conscience.

I seriously need to stop doing that.

I get out of the shower a while later and wrap a towel around me.

I walk into my bedroom and get into my Dexter's Labortory pajama pants and a Bow Ties Are Cool t-shirt. Okay, I'm like Max a little bit. I'm obsessed with Doctor Who. But, can you blame me? It's too fucking good!

I shake my head and grab a remote to the TV. I flip it on and it just so happens to be Doctor Who on.

"Please tell me there's a button you can press to fix this."

"Oh, yes. Big friendly button."

"You're lying." 

"Yep."

"To stop me freaking out?"

"Is it working?"

That's when I hear the doorbell. I sigh and get up from my bed and walk out and down the stairs.

"Whoever's interrupting me during Doctor Who, I will exterminate you!" I yell. Ha ha, I'm punny.

I walk down the hallway and I open the door. I almost drop to my knees by who's standing.

"Can we please talk?" Ashley says.

____________________________

Crappy chapter. I know. Doctor Who references. LOL. Surprise ending. Not so shocking. There's my author's note.

Vote, comment, follow me?

Love you my little guinea pigs! :D