8~ Love Sucks {Part One}

There, before my fucking eyes, was Clare and Connor.

Yes, that Connor.

The Connor who got arrested a few months ago for almost killing Andy. The Connor who abused Max and almost fucking killed her. The Connor who took- oh, wait, you don't know about that yet. Never mind.

Clare quickly got off of him and Connor smirked at me, holding his forefinger to his lips.

I didn't know what to do so I walked out slowly while closing the door, having a quick "What the fuck" moment in my head, and then running down the stairs, out the door and to my car.

"Okay, first things first, Alana. ... Okay, what's the first thing?" I say as I start my car. I bury my head in my hands.

Oh great.

**

"WHAT?!" Andy yells while bursting into my room.

So, I called Andy a day later and told him to come over, since I really didin't want to tell him over the phone.

I didn't call Max to tell her since she would freak out and have a heart attack or something. I didn't call Ashley because... well... I'm actually not sure... maybe it's because of Clare. I mean, he's so happy with her and all this shit but I'm not stupid. I should tell him that she was cheating on him!

"Uh... could you... sit down or something.. please?" I mumble. He furrows his brows and shuts the door, knowing that something is seriously wrong.

"What's wrong, Alana?" he asks while sitting down beside me on my bed. "Why'd you leave the other day?"

I rub my lips together and closed my eyes.

"I guess I should tell you something..." I mutter.

"What is it?"

"Uh...well... I, uh, saw Clare... um, fucking some other guy..." I say, mumbling the last part.

"What?!" he exclaims.

I nod.

"Who... why... who was the guy? Do you know who it was?" he demands.

"Uh-huh.." I squeak while nodding my head a bit.

"Who?!"

I wait a little while before I answer that question. I really, really don't want to.

"Connor," I manage, that name tastes disgusting when I say it.

Andy looks at me with wide eyes. His mouth keeps opening and closing like a fish. He closes his mouth and sits back down while taking a deep breath.

"He's... supposed to be... in jail..." Andy states calmly.

"I know," I reply.

"Have you called the cops?" Andy asks. I shake my head.

He nods and looks towards the window. "We should.." he says.

"Yeah.."

So, we do just that. They told us he got off on bail a few months ago and that his probation ended at the beginning of this month.

Fantastic luck we have.

Andy and I got to talking and he told me that I should to tell Ashley and he'll tell Max that Connor's back. I begged him to leave out the part about Connor because I don't want Max to have a heart attack. That's the last thing that poor girl needs.

He gives in and gets ready to leave a while later and for some reason, I didn't want him to leave.

"Bye, Alana, thanks for calling me," he says. He gives me a hug and my heart flutters against my chest.

"We'll get this sorted out," he assures me and kisses my head. Okay, that time, my heart banged and it hurt. A lot.

He leaves and then it realization just slapped me across the face.

I don't. I can't. I don't like Andy.

...Right?

______________________________________

AHHHH! I KNOW I SUCK SO DON'T GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT IT.

This was a crappy chapter, I honestly don't even know why you read it. But anyway, I updated! Finally!

 Hey, beside the point, would you guys go check out my other story (on my other account) called Bad Kids. I'll put it in the external link. I'd appreciate it, I just want to see if people like it or not. :) Thanks!

Vote, comment, and follow me!

Love you my little guinea pigs! <3 :D