Chapter 2-Tests and Texts-Ninja Style || Human!TMNT x Reader

Only a few moments later, the mob, rather than settling, grew as the bell rang, frantic students running to his/her respective classroom. You were basically a natural now, since you were, well... FOCUSED. And there goes that word again.

Anyway, you wound up in the Junior prep class as the science teacher, Dr. McCoy, prepared you all for your placement tests. These tests would put you into classes A-F for every subject...F being the lowest. The highest classes would get the best treatment (clean books, free coffee, etc.) whilst lower classes got the worst (box tables,worn books, etc.). Usually, you'd get class C or B, occasionally visiting class A for your best subject, [Y/B/S]. This year, though, you were positive you were going to flunk [Y/W/S]. Hopefully you'd just be at least in class D or E.

"Begin your tests!" Dr McCoy finally announced, and you realized you skipped his hilarious, though deep yearly lecture...AGAIN. Gosh, this year was already going downhill.

You uneasily began, nervously shaking your foot against the floor, even biting your lip. You NEVER bite your lip! {A/N:I am going to get so much hate...}

"I'm finished, Dr. McCoy!" a voice next to you proclaimed. The class, shocked, turned to the owner, who apparently was one of April and Casey's friends...Donovan? Oh! It was Donnie!

"Are you sure, Don?" Dr. McCoy questioned, arching a brow. "Only ten minutes passed since the test began, so maybe you should go check it again...see if you missed a problem."

"I checked it approximately fifteen times, Dr." Donnie replied, even WHINING a little. "You can even check that I did it!"

"Hm..." Dr. McCoy hesitated whilst doing so, but he took Donnie's test and looked it over. His eyes scanned the first page, surprised, then he flipped it to the other pages, though very quickly.

"I can't believe it..." Dr. McCoy, overlooking the test over and over again. "You...perfect score!"

Donnie turned to smile sheepishly at you, then at Dr. McCoy. The teacher immediately filled out the forms and sent him off to the Senior's room for his first class.

You glanced at your own paper. 20 questions down....

Eighty more to go.

                         ~~~

As soon as you finished that test, you headed over to the table where Dr McCoy sat. He smiled, thanked you, and told you to go back to your seat and wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Okay, that was going to take about, hm....FOREVER. You usually had a [book series] book with you, sketch pad, or whatnot, but nothing was there but academics. And after last year's....incident, you decided not to mess with your academic stuff.

Beep.

Your desk vibrated from the inside, as people turned to look at you. You laughed sheepishly, but you had an idea. You pretended to put your phone away, but as the class reduced to being silent (minus a few eraser-crazy people) once again, you went on your phone.

When you turned it on, a number you didn't know came up. So far, it texted you this:

"Yo, whaddup DAWWG..."

Suppressing a laugh, you decided to check the whole message and turned on your phone. It didn't reveal much except for pizza emojis. You replied...

"Uhm...who is this? O.o"

The number read your reply, and responded:

"Oh yeah! I didn't tell you! April gave your # to me!"

"I'm Mikey (^•ω•^)"

You smiled, happy to get a chance to actually talk to one of your newly found friends personally. It gave you a chance to know them more.

You: Well...hi Mikey!!! ^_^

Mikey:The class I'm in is SOO BORING (XC)

You:Did you finish the test?

Mikey:What test, bruh? 1:/

You:...

Mikey: OH!!!

Mikey: Is it that useless piece of paper Miss Burgunbubbles gave me?

You:Yes...

You: What did you do with it?

Mikey: Gtg! Bye!!!!

You sighed as you placed your phone down, ready to leave. As soon as it was in your backpack, you heard the bell ring.

This was going to be one of the longest first periods of the year, since the teachers were efficient with grading tests as soon as possible.

But wait...

You flipped your backpack around and grabbed your phone. Hm... What had Mikey done with his test?

As you pondered this, you were pushed by someone.

"Well, well." A familiar old woman's voice said coldly. "If it isn't our star student..."

Hola Reenamigos!!!! Author-chan here ^~^

I saw you guys kept asking for more so here it is!!! And to think, I was gonna END the story (hehehhehehe >;3)

I hope you all love this chapter, since I've decided Ill keep the story for a REALLY long time!

And here's a new thing:

List of Spoiler Words
~~~~~~~~~~
Crossover
Save
Katana
Visit

Oh well, time's up. Bai!!!

Xx,
Reena