Chapter 6-"Working"-Ninja Style || Human!TMNT x Reader

NOTE:
Throughout this series, there will be mild cursing. I'll make a few dirty references here and there, though nothing extreme, and they'll probably all just be Casey's jokes or whatever. I'll warn you guys if anything else comes up

ALSO
Capril is an amazing ship in the TMNT comics. Just thought you'd like to know. ^_^

Arcade and pinball machines lined up, against the wall, illuminated in black light, glowing stickers in the dark room. Music blasted from an unknown source, though it seemed as if emitted from down the hall. A small television sat on an even smaller table, as Leo read a comic, Raph grumpily trying to make the volume higher, so as if to surpass the music, but alas, the volume reached its limit. And so did Raph.

Right before storming down the hall, he spotted you, quickly greeted you with a warm smile, and continued his rage-filled rampage.

You looked at Mikey, expecting an explanation to the madness, but saw that he was extremely distressed. He ran down the hall, and you immediately heard them fighting.

Leo then coughed, as you snapped out of your shocked trance. He grinned and pat a spot on the couch for you to sit. You immediately smiled back, though awkwardly.

"I'm sorry about my brothers," Leo chuckled, as the two continued bickering in the other room. "It's normal, you'll get used to it."

"That's totally fine, Leo," you waved your arm, "I fight with my siblings all the time. I guess it's just natural."

As you were about to ask Leo about his Space Heroes comics, a tall figure was thrown across the room, and knocked against the pinball machine. The figure was blonde, obsessed with pizza, and obviously pissed Raph off.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Raph called from down the hall right before a thump came, meaning he slammed the door.

Leo simply continued to read, as he told you, "Sensei's gonna kick Raph's ass, don't worry about it."

You uneasily shifted, murmuring, "Okay..."

Looking up at you as you simply sat up straight and uncomfortably, Leo chuckled and handed over a comic to you. You took it, and saw that it was Space Heroes #1. Looking back at Leo, he smiled.

"Read it. It's good."

For a good thirty minutes, you simply sat there reading comics with Leo. Every once in a while, you'd burst out laughing, Leo leaning over and laughing along, or gasping, due to the suspense at the end of every issue. In the end, both of you lost count of how many comics you'd read.

"[Y-Y/N]," Mikey stuttered, beaten up by his older brother, "How's it goin'?"

You glanced over your comic, then gasped, seeing Mikey in a somewhat tattered state. Pizza sauce lined the side of his face, and dotted his clothes in gigantic blobs. His neatly combed hair was entangled with cheese and pepperoni. To top all of that, he smelled like Pizza Hut.

After allowing the image to properly sink in, you broke into a fitful of laughter, seemingly unable to stop. For a second, Mikey was confused, though somehow ended up laughing with you. As another laughing session occurred, Leo looked up from his comic and smiled.

"Awh, man, we gotta get you cleaned up," you finally caught your breath, a lopsided small appearing on your face.

As you waited for Mikey to finish washing off his hair and changing his clothes, you sat back down. From another room, you heard Raph turn up his music once again.

"You'd better go take a bath, Dr. Prankenstein," you smirked, helping the blonde up from where he sat, "Don't want pizza stains and dirt in our project."

Mikey pouted, obviously upset that he wasn't able to spend more time with you than he wanted. He looked at you, then looked behind him, then back at you...

"I've got an idea."

After Mikey announced that he had a wonderful plan, he had the brilliant idea of blindfolding you with his flannel , as you heard crashing, shattering, and occasional cursing from a distant room. Within fifteen minutes, Mikey finally returned and removed the blindfold to reveal what he'd been searching for. It was a one piece swimsuit, which was yellow, though a light orange lined the sides.

"April left it here a while back, but I think you'll be able to fit it."

"Thanks Mikey, but..," your voice trailed as you took the swimsuit, "where are we swimming?"

Mikey simply grinned, and simply said, "You'll see when we get there. But the blindfold goes back on."

"Awww."

---

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"Of course it's safe! I've been swimming in it since I could remember!"

"Mikey, there's fish in it."

Mikey led you to the back yard, and revealed to you a portion of the lake you hadn't yet seen. There was a bridge that led to a strip of land, which lead straight into what you assumed was another part of the river. The water was calm, and groups of numerous species of fish danced about the body of water to the music of the waves.

"Look [Y/N]," Mikey took your hand, holding it as if it were a porcelain cup, "I promise the fish won't hurt you. And if you can't swim, we could just stay in the shallow end!"

You immediately jerked your head up and turned to him, "Mikey, I'm the leader of the swim team."

Mikey, in astonishment, had NOW words. He just stared at you, completely amazed and in awe. Chuckling, you gripped his hand, which had slipped away, and pulled him towards the water, jumping in together.

---

GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!

Ill gladly let you guys know that almost of the chapters ahead are halfway written, it's just that I'm usually bad at endings...

But I'll continue to write this!! (I might discontinue my Jason Todd x Reader, start a new one, and bring back my Spain x Reader, but we'll see about all that)

Anyway, that's the update!!

Cya~! :D