Chapter 3-What a Dork-Ninja Style || Human!TMNT x Reader

"Dodds..." You growled. You knew this lady...or whatever it was.

"It's good to see you too, [Last Name]." Mrs. Dodds snarled. "Hades told me so much about you."

"What's he want NOW?" You rolled your eyes. "He doesn't wanna kill me yet, does he? I'm not exactly in the mood for dying."

"That's Thanatos's job, missy." The creepy teacher started transforming. "I'm just here to watch you."

"I swear--"

"Hey [Nickname]!" Mikey waved excitedly at you. You turned to Mrs. Dodds, who to you, was in her full form. No one else could see.

"Hi Mikey,"you smiled warmly. You sent the Fury a death glare before  walking away with Mikey.

"She a teacher?" Mikey whispered, nodding towards her direction.

You nodded. "Yeah, and my family's worst enemy." But my family LOVES her boss...

"Wow.." Mikey dazed off, still speaking, partially to you, partially to what you assumed was a hypnotic pizza god. "Your family issues are pretty bad. You see, my family has bad issues too. There's this guy, he goes by this creepy name... He wants to-- MMPH!"

"Shut up, Mikey!" Raph came and covered Mikey's mouth.

"I am so sorry about that, [Name]." Leo laughed nervously.

"It's totally fine." You smiled. You awkwardly glanced at the arguing duo.

"You know..." Leo smirked. "We can ditch them."

"You sure?" You cocked a brow." Leo chuckled and held out his hand.

"More than anything."

                          ~•~•

"Sooo..." Leo's voice trailed off as you two walked through the path, thankfully filled with falling cherry blossoms. Fall was such a beautiful season, you hadn't realized why you never liked it before.

"You like any shows...comics even?" You asked, a polite smile spread across your face.

"YES!" Leo's eyes widened, sparkling. You could even mistaken him for Mikey if his hair wasn't blue. You liked seeing Leo like this.

"I'm sorry." He shoved his hands into his pockets, blushing madly.

"It's fine." You chuckled. "At least I'm not the only one."

Leo looked up you, smiling as you began to fangirl together.

               {An Hour Later}

"Okay so I'm in Class C..." You scanned the list. "Science."

Usually science was a Class D for you, but this year, you were lucky. Class C was the BEST science class. Every Friday, Dr. McCoy came to do a lab with the class. And school just so happened to begin on a Friday.

You scanned the room for anyone you knew. You saw Tara, the worst fanfic writer ever. She had an okay taste in music, but when it came to grammar and Harry Potter, she was the worst. You bet the only reason why she's in here is because she cheated off her friend, Raven.

Then there was Dipper and Mabel, the Pines twins. Dipper was beyond Class A, but for his twin sister, he remained in Class C.

You continued doing mental recaps of the class as you found a desk, until you heard someone call you.

"[Name]! [Naaame]!!!" Mikey's voice shot from the back of the room. Everyone turned around, including you.

He pointed at the empty desk desperately. You sighed, picked up your list and backpack, and moved on with him.

"How'd you wind up here?" You asked. "I thought you did something to your test paper."

"I did." Mikey perked. "I wrote my answers."

You smacked him upside the head. "Ah...sorry." You winced, realizing it wasn't your little [brother/sister]. "It's instinct."

"It's fine." Mikey rubbed his head. "But I was gonna say I thought it was useless, so I threw it away. Lucky for me, Miss Burgunbubbles--"

You loved Mikey. You really did. But right now, you just wanted to zone out on him and wait for class to start.

Okay, I was originally gonna make this a tad bit dark...

And then Mikey came, so count on Mikey to brighten up a sad chap :,3

My original plan was to have you fight with Dodds (in case you didn't notice, she was a reference to Percy Jackson), then Leo saves you... That's too much Leo. Or too much all in all.

I'd like to thank Tara, the writer of My Immortal for the crossover, her editor Raven, and Alex Hisrch for the Pines twins. Pines! Pines! Pines! Pines!

Well. I edited this story like five times today so Imma roll out...

~Author-chan
(Reena)