19. A Dark Heart (Part 2)

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)
(Ps. Again, this was a request from mrs_genuis. Thanks for the cool request! x3)

It had been weeks since you entered the portal, and still you couldn't believe it was real. You sighed. "Man... If my phone wasn't gone I would've totally thought that was a dream." You laughed.

You walked along the street, humming a bit. You glanced at a MgRonalds across the street and stopped. "Well... I am kinda hungry." You didn't know why, but something felt right about going in there.

You walked over to the cash register and looked up at the menu. "Hello ma'am, how may I take your order?"

"I'll just have a-" You stopped as soon as you saw the person. You dropped you bag and gasped. You studied him. He had dark green/blackish hair and red eyes with demon slits in them. You couldn't believe it.

"Um, ma'am, is everything all-"

"YOUR THE GUY!" You said, pointing at him. He looked at you and tilted his head.

"Excuse me?"

"Y-YOUR THE COSPLAY GUY WHO DISINTEGRATED MY PHONE!"

Maou's eyes widened, remembering the incident in his castle. "O-oh... I-I don't know what your talking about... now, what would you like?"

You blinked at him. "I-I think I'll just..." You ran out of the restaurant as fast as possible, not looking back at the demon fry-server.

Meanwhile, Maou stood at the register and hit his head against the table. Chiho walked over to him, a bit confused. "Who was that?" She asked.

Maou sighed. "Someone..."

As soon as you were out of the restaurant, you realized something. "Why the heck are those guys even here?! Did they enter through the portal or something?"

You sighed. "Maybe I should check on them and make sure they don't cause any trouble..."

(Le Time Skip)

As soon as Satan's shift had ended, you started following him. When he got to his apartment, you walked up the stairs and looked through the window.

"Sire, your home. I have made dinner."

"Good. Urushihara, get off that computer for once and eat dinner with us instead of just junk food."

Urushihara sighed. "How do you expect me to eat that? Food like that could probably poison me!"

"Why, you ungrateful NEET!"

You tried to hold in your laughter as they all bickered and argued.

"Well at least I'm not a freaking house wife!"

That was it. You couldn't ho,d it any longer. You started laughing out loud until you were on the ground. As soon as you stopped, you looked up a to see the three staring at you. "Aren't you that girl who ran out of the restaurant."

You got up and looked at all of them. This all made you soooo confuzzled. "Wait... were you guys just co splaying or was that for real?"

"Sire, what does she mean by that?"

Maou sighed. "Well... you guys remember that weird messenger girl that Lucifer brought to my castle?"

Lucifer immediately blushed at this. He then looked at you and saw that you WERE the same girl. This caused him to look away.

"Um... so... you guys ARE real?"

"Pretty much."

Your eyes widened. "Woah... THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!" You yelled.

"Well, thank you Miss Y/n. Would you like to join us for dinner?"

You nodded happily. "Sure."

(Le Time Skip)

"So, how did you guys get here anyway?"

"Well, we had a battle and kinda lost... so we went through a portal to this dimension to escape. Now I go by Maou, Alciel goes by Ashiya, and Lucifer goes by Urushihara."

"Um... cool." You smiled, somehow intrigued by the three demons. "But... how come you guys aren't killing or destroying everything. You all just seem so... polite."

Maou sighed. "This isn't our world and people here don't believe in magic, which makes it harder for us to gain power."

You nodded, understanding. "Well, I gotta get back and work the night shift if I want to pay off our next monthly rent. Y/n, you can stay if you want." He said.

"Ok, sure. Bye Maou." You said as he walked out the door.

"It seems we've run out if milk." Ashiya said. "I'll head over to the store and get us some quickly."

You looked over to Lucifer who was on the computer. "Hey." You said. "Thanks again for not killing me!" You smiled.

Lucifer emotionlessly blushed a light shade of pink. "Whatever."

"You guys are SO much different now! Your almost normal" You said, pushing his hair away from his eye. "Well... you and Maou. Ashiya's kinda weird with the whole 'Sire' thing." You giggled, causing Lucifer to smile.

"OMG!" You yelled.

Lucifer looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"You smiled!" You said, smiling. "I've never seen you smile before! Even when you were battling Angels and stuff you NEVER smiled."

He was silent. You looked at him and sighed with your smile fading. What surprised him the most... was that you HUGGED him. He took his hand off his computer mouse with his eyes widened.

"Seriously Lucifer..." You sniffled. "I-I was so scared you might've killed me. Why didn't you...?"

Lucifer was blushing too much, afraid to answer that.

"I... I knew from the moment I saw you that you weren't really a bad guy... even if you really did turn out to be a demon... you have a heart." You whispered.

"N-no problem..." He said.

"So, whacha playing?" You asked, pulled away and facing him.

He stared at you, leaning a bit closer.

"L-Lucifer?" You asked.

He leaned over you as his eyes trailed to your lips. "What are you doing to me?" He whispered. You could feel his breath on your lips.

"Lucifer..." Within seconds, his lips were on yours. You pulled your arms over his neck and kissed back, causing him to pull you closer.

Once you two pulled away, you looked at him with your eyes widened. "Wow..." You smiled, sighing.

He smiled back at you stepped a bit back, blushing. "To be honest... I've always kinda... liked you." He said. "I didn't think I had a heart... until it started beating when I saw you."

You immediately wrapped your arms around him, causing you both to fall over with you on top of him. You lightly laughed and kissed his cheek. "I like you too." You smiled.

The End!

Hey Guys. I recommend you guys check out the story "The Color Purple;Urushihara x Reader (Violet)" By franny2211. It's a really good book so please check it out! Bye guys! :3

Ps. As for the media video... Idk xD