40. A Heart's Child

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Pic!) Btw, this was a request from EmelyDenword! Thanks for the request! :)

(SPOILER ALERT: This is a Urushihara x Pregnant! Reader. Enjoy!)

You sat next to Urushihara with your head on his shoulder, watching him play on his computer. You sighed and smiled. "Hey Urushihara...?" You looked down at your stomach and smiled.

"Yeah? What is it? Hold on." He said bluntly, not even giving a glance at you.

Your smile faded. "Oh... well um... I'm really hungry. Can we maybe eat now?"

"After I finish this battle."

You started to feel a vein pop onto your forehead. He was always like this... only caring about his games and himself. 'I'm sure the game won't take long...'

"Hey, how long will it take?"

He shrugged. "Maybe an hour."

Your eye twitched at this. "But I'm hungry now! Can't you just pause it?"

"I can't. I'll lose."

You huffed. "So now your game is more important than me?! You expect me to wait here and watch you play for an hour?!"

Urushihara was taken back by this. "Are you feeling ok...?"

"Well it's not like you care!! All you do is play games all day and expect me to wait for you! Haven't you ever thought about what I wanted to do?!" You yelled.

"Calm down! You can play too if you want!"

"YEAH, sure. I'll just do what YOU want to do!"

Urushihara got up, staring at you with concern. "Ok, what do you want to do then?"

"WERE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION?!" You screamed.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!! CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK?!"

"UGH, I HATE YOU!!" You yelled, storming towards the door with tears in your eyes.

"FINE, THEN I HATE YOU TOO!!"

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" You yelled, causing your voice to crack as you bolted out and slammed the door closed.

Lucifer's anger faded away as he heard your voice crack. "Sh*t..."

(Le Time Skip)

You sighed, laying down next to Lucifer and thinking about how Lucifer would react to your big secret. You two often got into fights before you could even say a word about it. One thing you knew for sure, now was not the time.

"Hey Luci...?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I have chocolate?"

"We don't have chocolate."

"Then go buy some."

"WHAT?!?!"

You shrugged. "Chocolate."

"You want me to go all the way to a freaking store to buy you chocolate?!?!"

"Yes."

He blinked. "There's no way in hell I'm doing that." He said lifelessly.

You raised an eyebrow. "And why not?!?!" You yelled. "Do you not love me enough to buy me chocolate?!?!"

"Hey, you know I love you but... aren't you getting a bit needy? I mean- OW!" He yelled as a tissue box collided with his forehead.