2. Wings

(Disclaimer: I do NOT own any characters from The Devil Is a Part Timer nor the Media Video!)

You sat next to Urushihara, watching him play a computer game. You knew everything about him. Even the fact that he was from Ente Esla. You remember the time you saw him outside with his wings out. He was evil back then, but not anymore.

You looked at him, observing the bored look on his face. You then glanced at his back. 'I wonder if he could still bring out his wings.' You thought. You reached a hand out and poked his back, causing his to flinch.

"What was that for?" He asked, not looking away from the computer.

"Nothing..." You said, looking away and blushing.

You reached your hand out again, this time putting your hand on his back. You felt him tense up a bit, but he didn't show it. 'I need to find a way to see his wings.' You thought. You pulled your hand away and sighed.

"When do Maou and Ashiya usually come home?" You asked.

"In a couple hours." He said bluntly.

Atleast you had plenty of time. You looked to his face, observing his eyes. "Hey Urushihara, can you look this way for a moment?"

Urushihara paused his game and looked towards you. You observed his eyes. 'Yup, the eyes of a demon alright.' You moved your face closer, causing him to scoot back a little. He seemed nervous. You moved away and looked down, leaving him confused.

You thought for a bit. 'His wings are a part of his soul... does that mean I have to bring his inner demon out? But how do I do that?' You sighed.

"What's with you today?" He asked.

You ignored his question and kept thinking. He shrugged and went back to his game. 'I have to figure out how to bring his inner demon out. I'll just... try different things.'

Test 1: Hair
~~~~~~~~~
You tiptoed behind Urushihara, being sure not to make a sound. This was the perfect plan. When you were right behind him, you quickly ruffled his hair, messing it up.

"Hey!" He yelled, trying to fix his hair again. You giggled behind him, slightly disappointed that the test hadn't worked. It was totally worth it though.

Test 2: Tickling
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Urushihara." You asked.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ticklish?"

He blushed and looked away. "N-no. And don't even think about-"

Before he could finish, you started tickling him, leaving him in a fit of laughter. Of course it didn't work, but you found his laugh adorable.

Test 3: Hugs

"Hey Urushihara?" You asked.

"Y/n, I swear if you tickle me again-"

"No, it's not that." You said. You sighed and quickly wrapped your arms around him, catching him off guard. He was flustered and stood frozen for a minute before wrapping his arms around you.

You pulled away and sighed. "Why does nothing work!" You sighed.

Urushihara raised an eyebrow. You yelped as he grabbed your arms and pinned you to the floor. You blushed furiously and looked up at him.

"What do mean by that?" He asked.

'Oh no. The plan failed! I'm doomed! I'm dead!' You thought. You stayed silent, still flustered by the fact that he was on too of you.

"Y/n, what were you trying to do?"

You looked away, slightly embarrassed. "I wanted to bring your inner demon out..." You said. The way you said it though, caused him to blush.

"W-why?" He asked.

You sighed. "I wanted to maybe touch your wings." You said silently.

He chuckled a bit, causing you to blush more. "That's all? You know, you could have just asked."

He got off of you and helped you sit up. He then closed his eyes, and his wings popped out. You gasped at the sight of them.

"Well, you said you wanted to touch my wings. Go ahead."

You reached out and slowly stroked his wings. They were soft and smooth. They felt warm. Urushihara stiffened at your touch. You stopped.

"Sorry, did I do something wrong?" You asked softly.

He sighed and chuckled. "No, this is just the first time someone ever petted me."

You smiled and kept stroking his wings. Just then, he pulled you closer to him. He looked into your eyes and sighed.

"Close your eyes for a moment." You hesitated, but did as he said. Just as you did, you felt something soft against your lips. You opened your eyes wide, but before you could say a word, he was gone.

"Where did that idiot go...?" You said out loud.

"Right here." You yelped and turned around, seeing him right behind you.

"You-but... Why did you-wait... You just-Gah!" You stuttered, clearly frustrated.

He chuckled. "You're cute."

"Why you-!" You blushed and sighed. "I give up."

The End!