Ch.7

I really have to go to the bathroom now. I don't think I have ever had that much water at once. No wait I know that I have never had that much. I can't even cross my legs to help hold it in.
"Uncomfortable yet?" He says with a smirk like he knows exactly what I feel.
I nod afraid to say anything from his explosive temper from before.
"If you pee even the slightest bit we start all over, so don't." He says In a serious tone.
The urge to pee has gotten stronger. I take a deep breath.
"Here this will prevent anything." Trevor says and he walks toward my feet with something in his hand. He reaches around to my underwear and quickly moves them and slaps something over my private. It's not a hard slap but not very gentle. It is suctioned to my opening. Covering me so if I were to pee it wouldn't come out. I start to throb. Eventually I am trembling and Trevor comes back in and untied my feet. Then immediately cross and squeeze them as hard as I can to keep from peeing.
After a few more minutes he leans over my stomach and rests his hands on my stomach. He puts pressure on my abdomen and I think a few tears ran down my face. He notices, and pushes even harder on my pelvis.
"Do not cry," he says through gritted teeth.
"I can't hold it," I reply
He reaches around and uncrossed my legs that are trying to stay closed. But he is stronger and uncrossed them and reaches around and slaps the suction thing on me. I jump.
He unties me, "Go behind that wall and pee."
I sprint behind the wall and immediately see the toilet.
I have never felt such relief in my life.