Chapter Nine: Wanting To Know But Wish You Didn't

Frank was glad to know that he now knew everything. But at the same time, he wished he didn't.

Gerard wouldn't look, speak or even talk about him. It kind of hurt. Because Frank didn't regret meeting Gerard, even though Gerard almost killed him.

Frank for some reason wasn't even all that mad...for some reason.

"Frank. Are you okay?" Ray asked, sitting down next to his saddened best friend.

"No, Gerard won't talk to me." Frank mumbled miserably, "He kissed me yesterday and then told me he regretted ever becoming my friend."

Frank made the mistake of looking up and saw Gerard sitting at a lunch table full of girls. At least three of them trying to sit on his lap and running a hand through his hair.

Frank almost threw up.

"That is a little sickening," Ray nodded in agreement. "Wanna ditch school? Mikey Way's waiting outside in his new car."

"New car? How come he's the only one that has one?" Frank raised an eyebrow.

"Gerard's mentally unstable or something and his mom and doctors fear that he'll like purposely kill himself if he drives. He did have a license for a brief time but that went out the window when he ran into a tree and almost bled to death."

"Whoa, deep."

"Mhmm, anyway. Come on, follow me." Ray stood up and grabbed Frank's hand before leading him out of the school and the to pitch black vehicle that Frank couldn't recognize.

"So what are we ditching for?" Frank asked with wide, innocent eyes.

"No reason. School is boring and when Mikey Way calls you and wants to hang out, what else are you supposed to do?"

"Listen to Mikey Way, I guess."

And that was the end of the conversation.

-

"What did you do to the kid?" Brendon Urie asked, randomly joining the table of girls. And Gerard Way.

Gerard shrugged and pulled his head away as a girls hand reached into his hair.

"Stephanie, stop it." Gerard demanded.

"My name is Sophia," She frowned and got up. She stood there and glared at Gerard for a minute before sighing dramatically and walking off, her skirt a little to short and distracting Gerard for a little too long.

"Girls," Brendon shook his head with a chuckle, even though that was half the reason he came over here. "Anyway, I need to talk to you." He then turned to one of the girls, "And I need your number."

Gerard shrugged and got up, "What about?"

"Outside."

They headed to the same bench outside of the door and stared awkwardly at each other's hands. "Is this important or can I go back to being gasped at by all the girls?"

"It kind of is?" Brendon bit his lip, "But it's not about me. It's about Frank and the fact that you fucking broke his heart and it's just...why?"

Gerard shrugged, "I don't know. I feel bad? I almost killed him, Brendon. He was in a coma for seven fucking years and it was all my fault. How do you expect me to be able to look at him everyday and still be able to live with that."

"You've been living with it for seven...why change your mind now?"

Gerard let out a quavery breath. "Because I didn't think I would ever see him again."

Brendon nodded and hummed in a therapist-like way. "Do you even like any of those girls in there? Or are you just trying to replace Frank with one of them?"

"I want Frank."

"Then go fucking get Frank. I'll take the girls." Brendon waved and got up. "Don't be pussy on me, man."

"I won't." Gerard confirmed. "I'll apologize to him and sing to him until he likes me."

Brendon chuckled before walking away, "Cheesy bastard."

-

"I thought school-ditching was supposed to be much more fun?" Frank asked.

"Sometimes, but would you rather be at school or bored here?"

"School." Both Frank and Ray answered like the scrubs they were.

"Whatever, fucking goody-two-shoes Iero and always-follow-the-rules Toro." Mikey scoffed and let his head collapse onto the bed.

"Have you ever give a blowjob?" Mikey asked suddenly.

"Who?"

"Any of you," He shrugged.

Frank shook his head, "No because half my life was spent in the hospital."

"No, because I'm not gay." Ray replied. "Or....uh, never mind. Forget I said anything."

"Okay," Mikey smiled and shrugged like the douche he was even though he was completely oblivious to the fact that Ray wanted him to ask "no what? Tell me" but didn't.

Silence overcame the three again until a knock on the other side of the door erupted into a slight echo.

"Come in!" Mikey yelled, obnoxiously louder then he needed to be.

Gerard entered the room. "Can I speak to Frank real quick?"

Mikey and Ray shrugged as Frank got up and left the room, not bothering to look him in the eyes. He honestly started missing the makeup because then that meant he wouldn't of had to go through the pain of finding out the truth.

"Frank - I'm sorry, please forgive me?" Gerard asked. His hands reached out and ran themselves down Frank's arms. "I was dickbag for leaving you like that and the truth? I don't regret being friends with you."

"How do I know you're not just lying?" Frank asked, his eyes coming up and meeting with Gerard's.

"I was just in denial or something. I couldn't look at you without wanting to cry at what I had done - and I can still barely do that right now. But I'm willing to learn if you accept my apology and kiss me you stupid homosexual."

Frank giggled, "Sure...but what about all of those girls?"

"Clingy bitches," Gerard shook his head in shame. "They only wanted me for my sexy hair and body and I couldn't even remember their names..."

Gerard blushed guiltily as he leaned down and kissed Frank's lips. "I forgive you Gerard. Even though you almost killed me."

Gerard smiled and kissed the short boy once more, "Thanks for forgiving me...even though I almost killed you."

No offense to those who are homosexuals, I'm about 90% sure I might be full lesbian, but then again 75% sure that I'm pansexual and then 100000000% confused about all of this. I am transgender though. I go by the name Mikey (completely untested to My Chem). I just like the name.

So this is finished, do you think I could pull of Gerard going to some type of camp as a girl (in girl clothes) and then everybody is convinced he's a girl and then Frank Iero sees him/her and starts to have a crush and then the results be ??? On how he reacts when he finds out that Gerard or Gee is not who he/she says they are?