1.6

l u k e

"A camp during a camp, really?"

"Stop complaining," coach said as he clapped his hands to silence the bus the whole team were seated in, "It's a camp run by the best psychologists within sport and also the best personal trainers. We'll be there for three days and each day will be built up differently with different trainers"

I pursed my lips as I listened to the coaches talking. I really wanted to get out of the original camp for just a few days, it was more than needed. Even though we would still be working out, it would still be a new place.

We had been on the camp for 5 weeks and would be for 5 more weeks, so a break from it was more than needed.

"It will be a good change for all of you. The school needs a break from all of you anyway" the coaches spoke and chuckled as us players just rolled our eyes.

"And I swear to god, if I see a single x-box or play station packed in your bags, you'll have to run 5 miles on a specific time" coach added.

"Damn it" was heard from the back of the buss. Everyone's heads were turned and eyes were placed on Adam who was whining miserably. I scoffed and laughed at him before turning back around in my seat.

"I only packed the most necessary," Ashton said from the seat beside me. Ashton and I had accidentally slept too long and had been the last on the bus, making us have to sit next to each other. Neither of us were very happy about it.

"Okay?" I asked and raised an eyebrow, knowing by his smirk that what he would say next would be idiotic.

"Lube and condoms that is" Ashton whispered quietly into my ear before pulling back again and smirking big.

"You're such a fucking douchebag" I said and shook my head while rolling my eyes, "I'm gonna start punching you each time you say something douchebag-y"

"Deal," Ashton said and held out his hand, "But I have to be able to do it to you too"

I looked at his hand before glancing up at him. "Fine" I said and scoffed quietly before glancing away.

"Aren't you gonna shake on it?" Ashton asked.

"I'd rather not touch you more than needed. Who knows what kind of trash that hand has been in" I mumbled.

A strong pain shot through my arm as Ashton had punched my nerve a few inches down from my shoulder. I gasped and placed a hand over the hurt spot before glaring at Ashton.

"What, it's the game?" he said and smirked big, "And by the way, you're right. The last thing I touched with this hand was trash; your dick specifically"

I gritted my teeth and raised my fist and placed a good punch on Ashton's arm, on the exact spot he placed his punch on mine. Ashton breathed in through gritted teeth and flexed his arm muscles.

"You hit like a bitch" he mumbled and I hit him again on the same spot.

"You look like a fucking bitch" I said through a clenched jaw and Ashton turned slightly in his seat and delivered another punch to my arm.

It was a real fucking pathetic bitch fight all together, but whatever Ashton said or did riled me up so badly and I just always wanted to punch him in some way.