2.7

thanks for over 100k reads and thanks for all the feedback!! ily guys

a s h t o n

"Can you unpack that fucking bag?" Luke said as he was turned in the bed to look down at my messily packed bag in the middle of the room.

"Why? It's just unnecessary to unpack it when I'll have to re-pack it again soon" I mumbled back, making Luke sigh before he turned around in my hold, facing me with his lips only inches away from mine.

"You're really frustrating me when you keep saying that" Luke muttered.

"Saying what?"

"That you're going home. You're not going home," Luke said and moved his face even closer to mine, making the tip of his nose press against mine, "If they send you home so many guys here will be so fucking mad"

"So what if they'll be mad? That doesn't help my situation" I said and watched Luke bite his bottom lip harshly as he shrugged.

"Do you want me to stay, is that why you're so persistent on this?" I asked with a small smirk on my face.

"If I wanted you to go home, I'd let you. Do you really think I'd yell at coach if I didn't want you to stay?" Luke asked, making me raise my eyebrows slightly as I tightened the grip I had around him.

"You yelled at coach?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, if he sends you home I'll probably go home with you because of my 'attitude' today" Luke mumbled and rolled his eyes, making me laugh.

"You really do want me here, don't you Barbie?" I said and smiled proudly.

"Yeah, and you're the one to speak Mr. 'I like it here with you'" Luke scoffed quietly, making me laugh again.

"I never said I didn't want to stay. That's all I want, believe me, but it's the coaches who decides what's going to happen to me. I lied to them pretty fucking bad, not just coach Barrett but to Pep. That man scares the living shit out of me and he will not take these news easy. He's not the man to ignore things like this, and he'll drop me for sure"

Luke was quiet for a while and only glanced at me a few times before speaking up, "The fact that you'll be playing for Pep Guardiola makes me ten times more satisfied that I've slept with you so many times"

"Did you not listen to me?" I asked and rolled my eyes at the blonde, "I just told you that he'll drop me"

"You don't know that. Keep some faith" Luke said and patted my cheek. I took a breath to speak back to him, but he left me no time as he pressed his lips against mine.

I sighed but kissed back, not feeling like arguing with him when I rather could have his lips on mine.

I put a bit more pressure into the kiss before reaching one hand up, that was previously placed on his waist, and placed it to Luke's hair, tangling my fingers into it and tugged gently. I knew the act was something Luke enjoyed, so when he moaned quietly into the kiss, I smirked contently.

"If people saw us now, it would be really hard to explain" Luke said as he pulled away and moved his head a bit further off on the pillow to be able to look at my whole face.

"Good thing people aren't seeing us then" I answered and shrugged.

"Does Michael, or anyone for that matter, know that you prefer guys?" Luke asked quietly as his eyes roamed my face.

"I don't 'prefer guys'" I scoffed, making Luke sigh.

"Okay, so you prefer 'something' because you're 'everything'," Luke said and furrowed his eyebrows, "What does that even mean?"