Dress Shopping

When Edaline arrived at the gates, they leapt to Atlantis. The first store they went in didn't have anything. The second store had the dresses they needed for the bridesmaids. They were butter yellow and strapless. Then they looked in two other stores and found the bride's dress. It was perfect. It was white, strapless and had an accent (pictures of the dresses are above) of course, because they were shopping with Biana and Della, they had to buy at least ten more outfits for each of them. They also went to the jewelry store and bought matching necklaces. Sophie was more excited about dresses and jewelry than she usually was but that was probably because she was happy about her wedding. She couldn't wait to be Sophie Sencen. Wear the Sencen crest. Be married to Keefe. They would have a perfect life together.

Keefe's POV
After the girls left, Fitz and Keefe played one-on-one base quest. Keefe was careful though and stayed on guard so Fitz couldn't hurt him again. Thankfully he didn't try anything. Keefe won all of the rounds, thanks to his empathy. And he has very powerful channeling. "Wow. I think Sophie has helped you a little bit. How did you track me without telepathy?" Fitz asked. Keefe was confused. "I have no idea. I feel a little weird though" he said. Then he put his fingers on his temples. "Ugh. And I have a headache" he whined. When he concentrated on trying to ease the pain, he heard a voice whisper in his head. Maybe I should call Elwin it was Fitz's voice. "Uh F-Fitz? D-did you just transmit to me?" Keefe asked getting worried. Fitz looked worried too. "N-no. Why?" He said. "Because I just heard your voice in my head" Keefe said wide-eyed. Then he started hyperventilating. "Okay. Calm down. Try and concentrate on my mind. See if you can hear me" Fitz said. Keefe closed his eyes and pretended he had an extra mental hand and was reaching out to Fitz's mind. Then he heard his voice. Please don't hear me. Please don't hear me! "Sorry buddy. I can hear you" Keefe said. "Okay. We need to get you to my dad. Quick" Fitz said. Then they ran to Alden's office. "Hello boys. What's up?" Alden said smiling. "Dad. Keefe might be a telepath"