Fiona Kasai

Oc for my story: The 5 Elements

Name:
Fiona Kasai
Age:
16
Personality:
A Bit Mean, Short Temper, Smart, Cool, Stylish, Strict, Bossy And Nice.
Likes:
Animals, Nature, Friends, Fire, The Story 'The 5 Elements', Family And Adventure.
Dislikes:
Water, Bullies, Haters, Popularity, Weirdness, Simon Dylan And The Environment Deystroyers.
Element Power:
Fire
What Is The Element Fire?
The Element Of Fire, Kinda speaks For Itself, But I Will Still Explain It.
Well The Fire Element, Is The Element With Fire. In The Story It Goes About That The Person With The Fire Element Is Able To Control Fire. The Personality Kinda Resembles Fire. The Person With The Element Is Short Tempered And Can Be Mean. Just Like Fiona.
Bio:
On Fiona's School, She Saw Some Stupid Idiots Bullying A Lower Grade Class Kid. It Pissed Her Off. She Walked To Them And Stopped Them. The Bullies Then Pushed Her Against The Wall. It Angered And Then Something Unleashed Inside Of Her. She Then Punched Them And Walked To Her Class. What Was This Feeling, She Looked At Her Hands And Felt A Desire For Fire? Ok, That Was Confusing For Her, A Desire For Fire.
When She Walked Home A Girl (Simone) Bumped Into Her. Fiona Yelled At Simone And Then The Red Diamond Shaped Heart Became A Necklace With The Diamond In It. They Both Looked At It And Fiona Got The Necklace Around Her Neck.
Then Fiona Got A Message From An Unknown Person, That Said:' Fiona, You're One Of The 5 Elements. You're The Element Fire. The Girl In Front Of You Is Simone. She's The Element Soul. You Two Have To Work Together And Collect All The Rest Of The Five Elements: Water, Earth And Air.' Simone Introduced Herself And So Did Fiona, They Work Together To Find The Rest Of The Elements. She's Now Part Of Her Favorite Story 'The 5 Elements'.
Her 5 Element Outfit: