Romy Red

Oc For My Story: The 5 Elements

Name:
Romy Red
Age:
17
Personality:
Cool, Smart, Mean, Popular, Stylish, Selfish, Misleading, Inpatient, Short Tempered, Insecure, Fast And Strong.
Likes:
Simon Dylan, The Environment Destroyers, Popularity, Leading The Group And Victory.
Dislikes:
Mother Nature, The 5 Elements, Losing, Simone, Animals And Nature.
Crush/In Love With:
Simon Dylan
Power:
Darkness, She Can Make Things Dark Or Make People Kind Of Blind, But Not Blind Forever. Just For A Short While. With Her Power She Can Also Make The Sun "Disappear" So It Will Become Even Darker.
Part Of:
The Environment Destroyers.
Bio:
Romy Was Walking To School, When She Bumped Into Simon. He Had His Eyes On Her To Hypnotise Her. He Hypnotise Her And He Made Her Part Of The Environment Destroyers. She's Still Herself, But Now With Powers And Obeying Simon. She Now Makes Trees Dark And Let Them Die With Her Magic. With Her Other Teammates, Who Will Come Later In The Story. She's The Opposite Of Simone. Simone Is Bright And Romy Is Dark. They Go To The Same School. But The Only Thing Romy Doesn't Know Is Who The Soul Element Is. She Doesn't Really Like Simone. She's Suspicious Of Simone, But Isn't Quite Sure About It All. When The 5 Elements Grows Bigger, The Environment Destroyers Grows Also. She Just Doesn't Know The Real Identity Of The 5 Elements. They Wear Costumes, So Does The Environment Destroyers, They Wear Also Costumes To Hide Their Identity. Just Like The 5 Elements, The Environment Destroyers Got Bracelets Instead Of A Necklace. The Bracelet Got A Small Pendant In It, Each Member Of The Group Has A Different Color, But The Same Shape. They Activate Their Powers. Romy Has A Black Round Diamond. Simon Gave It To All The Members Of The Environment Destroyers.
She's In Love With Simon, She Listens To Anything He Says. She Hasn't Told Him Yet That She's In Love With Him. She Hides It Really Well. She May Look Like Someone Who Isn't Afraid Of Anything, But She Is Afraid That When She Tells That She Loves Him, He Will Reject Him. She Is Also Afraid That If She Tells It, He Will Use It To Manipulate Her Even More And Fake That He Is In Love With Her.
Her Environment Destroyer Outfit: