Wendy Mizu

Oc for my story: The 5 Elements

Name:
Wendy Mizu
Age:
16
Personality:
Nice, Cute, Smart, Confident, Naive, Helpful, Happy, Kind, Soft, Rough, Strong, Rhythmic, Stylish And Serious.
Likes:
Boys, Water, The Story 'The 5 Elements', Friends, Family, Music, Dancing And Animals/Nature.
Dislikes:
Bullies, Mean People, Fire, Loneliness, Boredom, Simon Dylan, The Environment Deystroyers, Weirdness And Laziness.
Element Power:
Water
What Is The Element Water?:
The Element Water, Is The Opposite Of Fire. That's Why They Won't Get Along With Each Other. Fire Destroys, Water Heals. For Water, The Personality Of The Person Has Kinda To Be Like Water, Soft, Kind And Sometimes Rough And Strong. A Bit Like Wendy.
Bio:
On Wendy's Way To Dancing, She Saw A Bird Near A Tree Hurt. She Walked To It, Picked It Up And Saw It Was Bleeding. They Were Close At A River. Wendy Walked To It And Cleaned The Wound, But Then Before She Could Clean The Wound, Something Inside Her Got Unleashed. She Touched The Water And The Water Kinda Stayed Stuck Around Her Hand. She Placed Her Hand On The Wing Of The Bird And Healed The Bird. The Water Lightened Up When She Was Healing The Bird. The Bird Flew Away And Wendy Looked Disbelieved At Her Hand. She Was Shocked She Then Ran To Dancing And Two Girls Stopped Her. Simone And Fiona. Wendy Looked At Them, Then The Dark Blue Diamond Shaped Heart Became A Necklace With The Diamond In It. It Went Around Her Neck. Wendy Got A Message From An Unknown Person And Said:' Wendy, You're The Water Element. Just Like In The Story 'The 5 Elements'. You And The Girls Standing Before You, Fiona And Simone. Have To Find The Rest Of The Elements: Earth And Air.
Oh And Simone Is The Element Soul And Fiona Is The Element Fire. Please Try To Get Along With Each Other.' After The Message She Looked At The Girls. They Introduced Themself. Just Like In Her Favorite Story 'The 5 Elements' She And Fiona, Water And Fire, Wouldn't Get Along Well, But They Would Try. She Is Now Part Of Her Favorite Story 'The 5 Elements'.
Her 5 Element Outfit: