April Laser

Oc For My Story: The 5 Elements

Name:
April Laser
Age:
17
Personality:
Mean, Short Temper, A Bit Smart, Cool, Bossy, Fast Annoyed, Lively, Wild As Fire, Loves Too Fight, A Bit Lazy, Tomboy, Loud, Troublemaker And Kinda Social,
Likes:
Starting A Fire, The Environment Destroyers, Simon Dylan, Watching Movies, Hanging With Friends And Fun.
Dislikes:
The 5 Elements, Mother Nature, Boredom, Reading Books, School, Being Alone, Talking About Herself And Being Ignored.
Power:
Fire, Just As Fiona.
Part Of:
The Environment Destroyers
Bio:
April's Family Owns A Fighting Dojo. The Most Popular Fighting Style Is Karate And After That Kung-fu. Anyway April Knows Every Fighting Style And Controls Every Fighting Style. The Motto Of The Dojo Is: "Don't Let Your Fire Burn Out!" April Lives By That Motto. She Trains Everyday.
April Was Training Like Every Other Day, But This Day Was A Bit Different. Her Father The Dojo Master Was Sick That Day. Her Father Didn't Wanna Cancel The Lessons, So He Asked April To Train The Kids.
It Was Time The Children Came. So April Openend The Door And She Was Expecting A Lot Of Kids, But Instead Kids She Saw A Boy. He Was A Little Bit Taller Than Her. He Told Her That She Was Perfect For The Environment Destroyers. She Had The Fighting Spirit The Group Needed. He Showed A Round Diamond, He Gave It To Her And It Turned Into A Bracelet Around Her Arm. She Looked At The Bracelet And When She Looked Up Again, The Boy Was Gone. She Saw A Note On The Ground And Picked It Up. It Said: "I'm Simon, Simon Dylan. You're Part Of The Environment Destroyers. I Won't Take 'No' For An Answer. By The Way, I'm The Boss Of The Group. The Leader Of The Group Is: Romy Red. Listen To Her."
After A Week, The Time She Needed To Think About It And Let What All Happened Sink In. She Met Romy And Amanda. It Went Well And Kinda Became Friends.
Her Environment Destroyer Outfit: