Ally Kūki

Oc for my story: The 5 Elements

Name:
Ally Kūki
Age:
16
Personality:
Nice, Shy, Quiet, Happy, Free, Calm, Soft, Smart, Helpful, Can Be Tough, Can Also Be Mean and Rough.
Likes:
Cute Things, Friends, Family, The Story 'The 5 Elements', Air And Fun.
Dislikes:
Mean People, Bullies, Hyper People, Dirt, Simon Dylan, The Environment Destroyers, Boredom and Loneliness.
Element Power:
Air
What Is The Element Air?:
The Element Air, Is A Soft Element, Like A Soft Breeze. But Also Can Be Rough, Like A Storm. The Personality Of The Person Is Soft, But Also Tough. Just Like Ally's.
Bio:
Ally Was On Her Way To School, When Suddenly Two Bullies Walked To Her. They Started To Push Her Around. When She Hit The Ground, Something Unleashed Inside Of Her. She Stood Up And Pushed The Bullies, They Kinda Flew Away In The Wind. They Got Scared And Ran Away. She Looked At Her Hands And Was Confused. The 4 Girls Tapped Her Shoulder, Ally Turned Around. Then The Last Diamond Hearted Shaped Started To Shine, It Had A Light Blue Color. It Turned Into A Necklace. It Went Around Her Neck. As Last One She Got A Message From The Unknown Person It Says:'Ally, You're The Last One From The 5 Elements. You're The Air Element. You're Part Of The Legend And Story 'The 5 Elements'. The 4 Girls Are, Simone With The Soul Element, Fiona With The Fire Element, Wendy With The Water Element And Emma With The Earth Element.' The Girls Said Who, Who Was By Introducing Themselfs. Ally Introduced Herself Shyly. She's Now Also Part Of Her Favorite Story 'The 5 Elements'. She's The Last.
Her 5 Element Outfit: