Sophie McKenzie

Oc For My Story: The 5 Elements

Name:
Sophie McKenzie
Age:
16
Personality:
Clumsy, Stylish, Kinda Kind, Flirty, Acts Innocent, Mean, Cocky, A Bit Dumb, Talkative, Spoiled, Thick Headed, Impatient And Hyper
Likes:
Hot Boys, Environment Deystroyers, Simon Dylan, Shopping, Creating New Outfits And Hanging Out With Friends
Dislikes:
The 5 Elements, Mother Nature, The Environment, Boredom, Dirty Things, Bad Hair Days And Being Ignored
Powers:
Sophie Has Ice Powers, She Can Make Anything Into Ice. With Or Without Using Water. Anything She Touches Turns Into Ice.
Part Of:
The Environment Destroyers
Bio:
Sophie Is Pretty Popular On School, She Uses That To Her Advantage To Get Anything She Wants. She Flirts A Lot With Boys On Her School. She Doesn't Have The Greatest Grades On School, But She Doesn't Really Care. One Day Her Father Got Angry At Her For Getting A Very Bad Grade On Her Report Card. Her Father Is The Boss Of The Biggest Company Where She Lives. He Is Not Always There For Her, Which Makes Her Sad. She Is Alone A Lot. The Following Day After She Got Scolded For The Bad Grade, She Went Shopping. Just To Get The Stress And Sadness Away. While She Was Walking Threw The Shopping Mall, Some Boys Walked To Her. The Tried Flirting With Her. Then Another A Boy Came Walking To Them And Stood Behind Sophie. He Had A Scary Aura Around, The Boys Thought He Was Her Boyfriend So They Ran Away. Sophie Turned Around And Wanted To Yell At The Boy That She Could Handle The Boys, But The Boy Stopped Her By Putting His Finger On Her Mouth. She Blushed And Looked At The Boy. He Then Showed A Round Shaped Diamond. He Held Out Her Arm And The Diamond Turned Into A Bracelet. She Was Amazed What Just Happened. The Boy Told His Was Simon Dylan And Then Disappeared. She Looked Around And Looked At The Bracelet. The Following Week She Met The Environment Destroyers, She Couldn't Get Along With April. She Was Fire And Sophie Is Ice. When They Showed Their Powers. April Melted Sophie's Ice Each Time. Now That They Are All Together. Simon Will Start Giving Them Missions To Destroy The Environment.
Her Environment Destroyer Outfit: