Yukino Thompson

Oc For My Story: The 5 Elements

Name:
Yukino Thompson
Age:
17
Personality:
Lazy, Weird, A Bit Of A Pervert, A Flirt, Dirty Minded, Daydreamer, Funny, Sleepy At Times, Quiet, Calm, Nice, A But Stylish, Not Afraid To Say What's On Her Mind And A Daredevil.
Likes:
Sleeping, Being Lazy, Simon Dylan, The Environment Destroyers, Snacks And Cooking.
Dislikes:
The 5 Elements, Boredom, Sports, Loneliness, Cute Stuff, Betrayal And Trusting People.
Power:
Death, She Can Make The Roots Of Plants Die. But Also She Can Make The Dead Come Alive, She Can Also Knock People Unconscious.
Part Of:
The Environment Destroyers.
Bio:
Yukino Is A Flirt And Had Many Boyfriends, But Her Last Boyfriend Was Someone She Really Fell For. But Apparently He Betrayed Her. He Kissed Another Girl And Hanged Out Even More With Her Than He Did With Yukino. He Broke Up With Yukino A Day Later, When She Found Out. Ever Since That Day She Never Trusted Anyone.
One Day She Was Walking Home From School. She Bumped Into A Boy. They Both Fell On Their Butts. She Looked At Him And Was About To Scream To Him To Watch Where He's Going. When He Looked At Her, She Shuts Her Mouth. She Stood Up And So Did He. She Walked Away, But He Stopped Her By Grabbing Her Shoulder. She Turned And Looked At Him. But Before She Said Anything, He Showed The Round Silver Diamond And It Turned Into A Bracelet. After All That Happened He Told His Name And Told That She Was Part Of The Environment Destroyers.
Later When She Met The Rest Of The Group. Since She Doesn't Trust Anyone, She Didn't Trust Them Either.
Her Environment Destroyer Outfit: