Part 5- Spin the Bottle

Tyler's P.O.V
Breakfast was pretty uneventful and so was the rest of the day, I mean it wasn't boring because I was spending time with my friends but nothing "exciting" happened.

It was around about 5 in the evening and the group was sitting around the TV watching a movie. "Right I'm bored who's up for a bit of spin the bottle" I shouted making everyone jump. Everyone cheered this idea and 10 minutes later we were all sitting in a circle, with a bottle in the middle. "I have an idea and I think it could be fun. I have a second bottle here on a sheet of paper. Once the two people are picked they have to spin the second bottle which will tell them how they have to do it, the four ways are: kiss on the cheek, peck on the lips for 3 seconds, open mouths for 10 seconds and tongues for 15 seconds, got it??" I asked. Everyone nodded there heads and the game started. Zoe spun and it landed on Marcus, they had to do a peck on the lips for three seconds, everyone "ooohhhhh"-ed. Marcus spun me and before I could stop myself I said "yes let's get a bit of Myler action in here!" I blushed and everyone laughed, I had to kiss him for 10 seconds, ugh he is hot. I blushed to myself and spun the bottle it landed on TROYE!

Shit!

"Yay Troyler!!" Screamed Zoe. Troye winked at me and I blushed. I spun the second bottle and it landed on....

15 seconds!

I winked and moved in to Troye. He blocked our faces with his hand from the rest of the group. Our lips joined and roughly fought eachother. I put my hand in his hair and Licked his bottom lip begging for entrance, he let in and I had to choke back a moan. "TIME" Zoe said. I pulled away unsure of what had happened. That was not a friendly kiss that meant something but I don't know what.
I shrugged off that thought. I have been doing that a lot lately. Troye spun and it landed on Zoe, he kissed her on the cheek and it carried on like this for another hour before everyone went to bed. Me and Troye layed down and I decided to bring up the kiss "what was that down there?" I asked
"What was what Tilly?" He asked being oblivious on purpose. "That kiss" I said
"Spin the bottle Tilly, why?"
"No reason" I dropped the subject. Because in truth that to me was alot more than a game of spin the bottle I really enjoyed that kiss.

Shit!

I was falling in love with Troye Sivan Mellet and I was falling hard.