Part 8- The best day of our lives!

Tyler's P.O.V

After lunch the group all went home, but I needed to think, so I went to the park. I grabbed my Phone, wallet and shoved on a jacket and walked out, leaving many bewildered faces behind. Except Zoe she gave me a knowing smile and said something to the others, who then just nodded and walked away. I got to the park and sat on the swings, it was surprisingly empty for a warm day in Brighton. But I liked it, I needed it. I pulled out my phone and put my earphones in, I listened Troye. I was so worked up in the song that I didn't realise someone sitting down on the other swing, he just sat there for 10 minutes. When my playlist ended I pulled out my earphones and looked up, I said to myself "why does it all have to be so complicated" and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Hm, I think that's because life is a bitch, and will never give us an easy way out, but if we did have those easy ways out we wouldn't learn the important life lessons that are they're not to be taught in school, but to be taught by experience..." I looked up and saw the big brown chocolate eyes that were Troye's. Our eyes met for a second before we both looked at the floor and blushed.

"what happened at lunch Troye?" I asked

"nothing I just needed some time out"

"you're hiding something from me, tell me Troye"

"I'm not!" Troye's fists were clenched and he was shaking

"Troye please" I begged, he got up and started walking away, I walked up to him grabbed his arm and turned him around to face me, my blue eyes connected with his and he leaned down and kissed me, it was passionate, but not rough, it was love that was behind that kiss. We stayed like that our lips connected for what seemed like forever until I broke off and rested my forehead on his, we stared into each other's eyes. "I love you Troye" I whispered

"I love you too Tilly"

We sat back on the swings and spoke, about everything and had the not so necessary chat now.

Troye's P.O.V

When Tyler was on my back about Lunch i panicked and felt an attack coming so I tried to get up and walk away, but of course queen Tyler wasn't going to let me get away with that.

He turned me around and kissed me, passionately, I was shocked but I was so happy, I was finally kissing Tyler Oakley and it finally meant something, it wasn't a game.

"I love you Troye"

"I love you to Tilly"

This was the best day of my life.

However, at the back of my mind, was my secret. Tyler loves me and I really don't want to do anything to jeopardise that. I don't want to tell him because what if he thinks of me differently. I just don't know what to do anymore...