Part 2-Long time no see.

Troye's P.O.V

I woke up and checked my phone. 9:30! Too early! I looked down and saw Tyler still sound asleep, he looked like a baby when he slept, adorable. I was so happy to be with my Tilly again. I didn't want to wake him because he just looked so peaceful, so I unlocked my phone and scrolled through tumblr, it felt like it had been five minutes when Tyler slowly started to wake "morning sleeping beauty" I whispered in his ear. Tyler just groaned, it was clear that he did not want to be up but I checked the time and it was 11:30 and our flight for the UK left in 3 hours.

WAIT WHAT!

3 HOURS!!

Tyler hadn't even started packing yet, and we were not even close to being ready to go so I hurried Tyler out of bed and got started making us some coffee whilst Tyler started packing. "Tyler why are you so disorganised" I said to him as we drank the coffee. "hey everybody has imperfections girl" he winked and giggled, typical Tyler.

Tyler's P.O.V

The car ride to the airport was short and sweet, when I was with my TimTam time just flew, I sure have missed my quality time with Troye. I looked at him and just took into perspective just how beautiful this boy was, he was my best friend and I did love him to pieces.

Me and Troye have a nine how flight ahead and we hadn't eaten so as we actually arrived early we went to a nice enough place to eat, Troye ordered pancakes with nutella. I ordered waffles and syrup. "flight 104 please start boarding from gate 5" I stood up and grabbed my carry on (having already dropped my luggage, and headed to gate 5 with Troye.

************************TIME SKIP******************************

Troye's P.O.V

ZozeeBo:: Hey bae, waiting outside the airport cant wait to see #troyler ;).

I smiled at Zoe's text, I have missed my little fairy.

When we met Zoe outside we hopped into her car and drove back to her's, "Zoe who else is at yours babe?" Tyler asked

"umm, Marcus, Alfie, Jim, Tanya, Louise, Joe, Caspar, Louise and then you lot when we get home" Zoe listed.

"yay I cant wait to see them all" Tyler and I said in unison. We looked at each other and giggled, I turned a deep crimson and Tyler layed his hand on me knee, tensing under his touch, he winked. Typical flirty Tyler.

A/N: So guys this chapter sucks but I have some serious writers block even though there is so many ways this could go, I just have to say WHO IS READY FOR SOME TROYLER ACTION HEY?! Thanks for reading guys!